The Batram in Print

Way to go Carl. It's great to have all that hard work appreciated by others as well as yourself !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

AWSOME:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Great job My Brother from Down under. If you don't have your business I would say now is the time to start. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you get me a copy of the magazine itself (autographed :aetsch: ) Ill paypal you the cost, that is awsome.

DevilDawg3097 said:
AWSOME:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Great job My Brother from Down under. If you don't have your business I would say now is the time to start. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you get me a copy of the magazine itself (autographed :aetsch: ) Ill paypal you the cost, that is awsome.
Thanks bud. :cheers: If you're serious, PM your address bud. ;)
I have a few spare and can let 1 slide, no cost and I'll even sign it for shits and giggles!!! :D :laugh: :p

Thanks again guys. I didn't build this vehicle (or any of them) to get into a magazine, the reward is getting to drive them. :) I just really enjoying building them and molding them into something unique and to my tastes. Below is my current project: "Black Ice" my fully custom Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda which is already booked for a nice cover spot. :rock:

BlackIce1.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Thanks bud. :cheers: If you're serious, PM your address bud. ;)
I have a few spare and can let 1 slide, no cost and I'll even sign it for shits and giggles!!! :D :laugh: :p

Thanks again guys. I didn't build this vehicle (or any of them) to get into a magazine, the reward is getting to drive them. :) I just really enjoying building them and molding them into something unique and to my tastes. Below is my current project: "Black Ice" my fully custom Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda which is already booked for a nice cover spot. :rock:

BlackIce1.jpg
PM on the way. Come mopar needs a shelby type. Just think the Carlwaski Cuda built by the creator of the BATRAM:rock: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: Id rather have a kiwi bring back Mopar (you guys know what a muscle car is supposed to be:itsme: ) not Fiat:toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

LOL! Thanks mate, too kind. :) It's good fun gettin' the hands dirty eh, then driving the shit out of it!!!
I'll get your magazine out tomorrow and it should arrive in around 6-10 days bud. ;)

BatramBurnoutA1.jpg

Congratulations on a much deserved, long overdue, article Carl.

Truck looks amazing as always. Great to see that they used some of your own pics as well.

Now NZ has another reason to be famous... :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :dito: :dito: :dito:

That is awesome!!!!
The truck is definitely a one-of-a-kind!!!:rock: And the blacked out look is seriously sinister!!!:rock:

Congrats!!!!

Congrats Carl :rock: :rock: :rock:
The greatest and baddest SRT-10 truck of the world in a magazine!!!!!!
Looks really awesome and well deserved after all your work :top:
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

5_0_BAIT said:

Have you tried getting the cover on my favorite mag Truckin? Your truck would make a great centerfold in it!
We'll see what happens.........:D :D :D

Thanks everyone. :)

Congrats Carl well deserved..... Next the Silver screen:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That's awesome Carl. That type of recognition for your efforts and creativity was long overdue. Congatulations!!!!!!!!!

BurntRubber said:
sick...clean as heck to
Thanks mate! Nice to see you here, you hardly post anymore (from what I see). Clean, yup, it's like that all the time just my shit caveman camera doesn't do it justice. 8mp and 2000 tech can only do so much. I was allowed to do the shoot, had them all done sent them off, great eye/vision I was told just not large enough or HQ (too blurry). I'm saving for a nice Canon EOS 7D (18.1mp). I looked at the 5D Mark-II with it's 21.1 pixels but it only does 3fps (frames per second) vs. the 7D's 8fps, why I'm telling you this (lol) cause 8fps is great for action and burnout shots and still with images over 5,100x3500pixles which is pro size.

Can't wait to get good gear man, hardcore. :rock: While my photos have been OK in my standards, you haven't seen anything yet!! :D My new business is called: www.srtmedia.com and isn't running yet but will be. Professional vehicle photohrapy and motorsports event images are the line of work. It's part time/hobby, just another finger in another pie I guess. I clean the shit out of the Ram and it never shows, now it does with a proper camera and will do more when I get my new gear. :)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Carl, is it ok if I put one of the pics up on the site buddy?
You bet bud! Thanks for asking. There were a few peple I forgot to mention and you were one of them sorry bud. :eek:
Never mind, there will be a next time and you'll get a plug, be better for you too being as though it'll be in a US magazine. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back