The Batram in Print

Thanks to everyone else, I've said it before and I'll say it again, this truck is one of the most fun vehicles I've even driven or owned, SOOO much fun. :)

Way to go Carl, always blows me away when I see the steering wheel on the right hand side. Congratulations on your well deserved recognition!!!!! Absolutely awesome!!!!! Lookin forward to seeing the hemi spread!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Carl added it to the home page buddy:rock: :rock: :rock:

www.jtsvp.com

Kudos on the great accomplishment:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

when I get time I will do a spread with a page dedicated to it an the magazine,

you have def done a ton of work and deserve the recognition on this one buddy:rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Carl added it to the home page buddy:rock: :rock: :rock:

www.jtsvp.com

Kudos on the great accomplishment:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

when I get time I will do a spread with a page dedicated to it an the magazine,

you have def done a ton of work and deserve the recognition on this one buddy:rock: :rock:
Thanks heaps Tony, you've been there from start to finish and helped me out a lot bud.
With odd tech questions, parts, ASAP delivery to just general shit talk via PM hahaha. Cheers bro! ;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you keep this up Carl and we will have to make you a member of the STFU choke-a-bitch tribe LOLOL
Dang, really!??!?? A magazine spread AND the STFU tribe!?! What a week!!!

:party:

Sickest SRT I have ever seen.

I saw pics of it online a couple of months before I bought mine and thought whoa, that truck is nasty (except the driver's seat was on the wrong side :aetsch: ). There was a see through hood or something???

Beautiful, awesome; blackest murdered out truck I have seen . . . . . . . :rock:

THEDAV said:
Sickest SRT I have ever seen.

I saw pics of it online a couple of months before I bought mine and thought whoa, that truck is nasty (except the driver's seat was on the wrong side :aetsch: ). There was a see through hood or something???

Beautiful, awesome; blackest murdered out truck I have seen . . . . . . . :rock:
Shucks, thanks mate, too kind. :) The see through hood was just trick photography with a tinge of photoshop (easy to do). A cool effect. :D

BatHood1.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back