The Look®

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope I get my truck to look like this one day. . . . :drool: <--That really needs to be a smiley.

I don't know if the wheels are even doable or the mini tub in the rear. :dontknow: If I could have this look, I'd be satisfied.

Before:

DSCN0846.jpg

After:

TheLook-2.jpg

Can anyone name ALL the differences? ;)

Last edited:
I have often wondered how that would look.....Now I know, and I definitely like them.

first step would be getting a d#m tire company to make the tires. That look is definetly a winner!!!!!!!!!

I had a place called The Chop Shop in Temecula tell me they could do that with spindles for about 1100 front and 200 rear....

I'm very curious about it......

From what they say, it puts the steering geometry back to where it should be.....

All you technical junkies please chime in......

D

I like the flat black on the rims. Wonder how it would look though spinning. :dontknow:

You just oversize the wheels and drop it down to loo that way Roz?

Add alittle mud splashed up around the wheels and that could pass for Prof's truck when he made a wrong turn into the sewage treatment plant on the way to Boomers...lol

Looks cool..I like the wheels, and the lowered look..wider tires on that?

How many miles you have on your rig Roz? Looks great for a daily driver.. But most of these nuts here keep their trucks looking like new.

I've been driving the crap out of it lately. . . Weather's been cooperating, for the most part. I've had it since Nov 11 and I've put 10k miles on it. When I drive it to work its 27 miles one way.

Its not my daily driver, but its nearly impossible for me to not drive it! :D I drove it in the rain for the first time last week! :eek: :( :D

Here's how she looks right this second! :eek: :(

DSCN1087.jpg

DSCN1090.jpg

Annu Kumar said:
Hey Roz My Qc Looks Like that:)

Sorry Annu...no way that a QC will ever look like a RC...just two different vehicles...and you will have to remove that bumper sticker too.

This is close, but I would also like to get three or four more inches of rubber on the ground in the rear...

IMG_0001-1.jpg

I just hit 10k also. Had mine since last sept. Not my daily but when I do drive, one way to work is 38 mi. Then crusing around after and a bit during work, I am good for 100-150 miles on any given day. It sucks... :(

But I agree. Just need to drive it. I have been caught in the rain a few times. It is unbelievable how incredibly dirty the black gets from just sitting. It shows everything and I am constantly wiping it down.

But it does look the best when clean... And not to say, the fastest color. ;)

Roz-SRT said:
Here's how she looks right this second! :eek: :(

DSCN1087.jpg
Still have the resonator in huh?

I know that look... Just run your finger down the doors and look at the wonderful dust... Not too bad though...

DSCN1090.jpg

Nice looking rig... Wish I had one like that... Wait.....;)

Roy!! I like that stance!!!! :cool:

Since you're wanting some meats on the back too, I wonder who we can convince to widen our wheels and create a tire for us?

Scott, I can honestly say, this is the dirtiest mine has been. :( Usually on any given day I can give it a quick wipe down and be show ready, except for the wheels. We all know how the brake dust is. . .

Django said:
I had a place called The Chop Shop in Temecula tell me they could do that with spindles for about 1100 front and 200 rear....

I'm very curious about it......

From what they say, it puts the steering geometry back to where it should be.....

All you technical junkies please chime in......

D

Hello Tim

Need more information to discuss this one.

If they are making custom spindles for the front, I would like to know how they are doing it. I'm going to assume that they are machining them from a piece of billet material. What material are they starting with. Heat treat, stress relieving?

Since we don't have spindles in the rear, I'm not sure what he's charging the $200.00 for. Lowering blocks? That would be my guess.

Added a larger hood. Someone needs to make this hood!!! :rock:

If only getting the truck to look like this were as easy as operating photoshop!!! I'd have a sinister looking beast in mere hours! :D

TheLook-2-1.jpg

Not sure if I like the bulgier hood..maybe if I had 2 Holley Carbs on top of a 6-71 Blower..lol

Roz-SRT said:
Added a larger hood. Someone needs to make this hood!!! :rock:

If only getting the truck to look like this were as easy as operating photoshop!!! I'd have a sinister looking beast in mere hours! :D

TheLook-2-1.jpg

That's SICK beyond words, Bro! :eek: :eek: :rock:

DAMN. :star:

I wonder if someone could actually pull-off that Powder-Coat job on the wheels? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back