The Look®

Black1 said:
That's SICK beyond words, Bro! :eek: :eek: :rock:

DAMN. :star:

I wonder if someone could actually pull-off that Powder-Coat job on the wheels? :dontknow:

Thanks Jake.

I think so, I've seen it done to Camaro SS wheels before. I could possibly do it with paint and tape! :D

Riff, I'm working the headlights and mirrors. . . . :rock:

There was a guy who did the back sides of his wheel in black..the outside "spokes" and part of the rims were polished..That looked good too..Sorta he same as yours but in reverse.

Roz-SRT said:
Thanks Jake.

I think so, I've seen it done to Camaro SS wheels before. I could possibly do it with paint and tape! :D

Riff, I'm working the headlights and mirrors. . . . :rock:

I feel a GROUP mod-of-the-week commin on. :D :rock: When you coming back to FL? :D :eek: :dontknow: ;)

Riff62 said:
There was a guy who did the back sides of his wheel in black..the outside "spokes" and part of the rims were polished..That looked good too..Sorta he same as yours but in reverse.

Now that you mention it, I have seen that on here. . . You're right, inverse of what I've represented.

Black1 said:
I feel a GROUP mod-of-the-week commin on. :D :rock: When you coming back to FL? :D :eek: :dontknow: ;)

Shootin for August, if all goes well. :rock:

Riff62 said:
Tatustuff..That was the guy...

I think thats right. . . ? I don't think I would know his username if I seen it. :(

Jake, it is the month of the NATs isn't it. :eek: I was gonna try and make it to Earl's Pool Party! :D but as of right now, Nats isn't lookin good. Corteney's gonna have to work anyway I believe, and we just obtained two new clients this week at my work.

Here's another take on the wheels. I think I like this better. Fully polished lip.

TheLook-3.jpg

And flames..you need some big honkin FLAMES!!!..lol

Those would be some killer Mods Roz,no boudt adout it !!!:rock: I would soooo love to have a set of rear wheels like that !!! And I can't imagine it would be too hard to make up a set of Offset Hangers for the leaf springs !!! They had them for my '69 Dart !!!:dontknow:

Riff62 said:

Anything else?! :mad: :( :p :eek: :D :star: :rock:

I haven't mastered the art of flames. I tried it a while back on mcrodney's truck. They looked like I did them with a crayon. . . . :D

6pakattack said:
Those would be some killer Mods Roz,no boudt adout it !!!:rock: I would soooo love to have a set of rear wheels like that !!! And I can't imagine it would be too hard to make up a set of Offset Hangers for the leaf springs !!! They had them for my '69 Dart !!!:dontknow:

Thank you Dennis! I thought about that, I wonder how stable the rear would be if the leafs were simply moved inward. . . Maybe in the near future with the interest of your's Roy's and mine someone will come through for us! :rock: :rock:

lol..just throwing stuff out there for ya Roz..I would love to do that stuff to my rig too..

No flames though..lol..

I will see if I can get my fat ass under the truck tommorow and look at the possibilty of moving the springs....I dont think it would be too hard..Will let you know..I would do it now but its dark and rainy out..lol

Alright, last one for today. . .

TheLook-4.jpg

Riff62 said:

If anyone wants to try flames, we can do flames in any style or color you can imagine...including the newer style real flames or whatever they are called...:D

Edit: This is what I mean by newer real style flames...

Attachments

• Flamed_Truck.jpg
    Flamed_Truck.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Damn man, knock that shit off already...I'm gonna have to start spending money again...I got a big woody over that scoop, man that looks nice!!!:rock:

Yep... The hood is NICE! :rock: I bet you could hide a full array of 2 1/2" gauges under the back of that too! :D :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back