This guy definitely loves to detail !

I’m still watching for dust and so far so good in the engine compartment.. it dries decent and dosent appear greasy or wet .. so my guess at the moment looks good .
Great! When it comes time to clean up my daily I may use some of the plastic protector!

I know armour all attracts dust like a magnet - where we live anyway

Great! When it comes time to clean up my daily I may use some of the plastic protector!
As far as I can say , over the years that product is the best I’ve used .. my recommendation is to spray it on a rag and apply it to areas you want to do , more accurately to apply.. the ver spray and the fumes can get to you. It’s an odd smell also .. I’m not sure how long it will smell with the amount I sprayed on the interior to thin down or go away hahaha !

As far as I can say , over the years that product is the best I’ve used .. my recommendation is to spray it on a rag and apply it to areas you want to do , more accurately to apply.. the ver spray and the fumes can get to you. It’s an odd smell also .. I’m not sure how long it will smell with the amount I sprayed on the interior to thin down or go away hahaha !
Lol! Then more the better! I will use it applied to the rag like you suggest especially since it's a new car i just want to protect the cheezy plastic. You used it outside too right? There's a black plastic area around each wheel opening and a plastic piece along bottom between the fenders. The stuff that always eventually fades and Looks Like crap

I know armour all attracts dust like a magnet - where we live anyway
So far it not really collecting any dust in my area ! Nothing so far anyway .. on the mirrors and treated exterior places I used it ,,, it gets nothing more that normal dust or pollen that just wipes off ,, heck I could use a feather duster and take care of any dust .. probably less than dusting a glass table once a week in your house .. as for how long it last and needs to be reapplied.. unknown but still looks like it did when done applying and it’s been rained on several times .
But like with any thing test small areas ,, like a mirror to see what happens in your area and those Cali dust storms hahaha

So far it not really collecting any dust in my area ! Nothing so far anyway .. on the mirrors and treated exterior places I used it ,,, it gets nothing more that normal dust or pollen that just wipes off ,, heck I could use a feather duster and take care of any dust .. probably less than dusting a glass table once a week in your house .. as for how long it last and needs to be reapplied.. unknown but still looks like it did when done applying and it’s been rained on several times .
But like with any thing test small areas ,, like a mirror to see what happens in your area and those Cali dust storms hahaha
That's the truth! I used product Back to Black and it looked great at the car wash! Later that day ..... hahahaha! But I'm sure it's protecting it

Lol! Then more the better! I will use it applied to the rag like you suggest especially since it's a new car i just want to protect the cheezy plastic. You used it outside too right? There's a black plastic area around each wheel opening and a plastic piece along bottom between the fenders. The stuff that always eventually fades and Looks Like crap
I used it on most everything .. I wasn’t picky and wanted to get results on plastic , the vynol door panel's , tires , wheel wells and event the wheels , the entire engine and compartment .. I will say it got on the windows and mirrors and it needed to be cleaned up some what to not show it was there .. why I say a to use a rag for accuracy. But then again it’s not really much different than getting wax armor all on windows .. same cleaning .

This is a pre pic of the drivers wheel I’m getting ready to do ,, did a quick clean of the outside of the wheel a while ago and had no idea it was photo bombed by a monster hahaha ( That was one of those LIVE PHOTOS but it didn’t work on here )

It shows the caliper all funky’ed up . I’ll see how it turns out after the Super clean detail treatment .
1713869258861.png

Took another run today ,, damn I love driving ! Varoom ,, ooops need more gas hahaha ! Got the brakes all seated in in the front and parked it backwards in the driveway .. looking for my Dremel tool and will attempt removing the wing .. The rear wheels are now in position to get the detail process going and check the rear brakes .. Damn , did I say I love driving the 10 :)..

Took another run today ,, damn I love driving ! Varoom ,, ooops need more gas hahaha ! Got the brakes all seated in in the front and parked it backwards in the driveway .. looking for my Dremel tool and will attempt removing the wing .. The rear wheels are now in position to get the detail process going and check the rear brakes .. Damn , did I say I love driving the 10 :)..
I'm jealous lol! Glad you are stretching her legs! Yes fun and fun

I'm jealous lol! Glad you are stretching her legs! Yes fun and fun
Without a doubt ! It was idling with a slight surge when I first started it today .. My guess is it still has old gas in it .. once I ran it it smoothed back out ! If the old gas caused it ,, well Time for more gas hahaha ! Ran strong and stopped great with the new front brakes ..

Without a doubt ! It was idling with a slight surge when I first started it today .. My guess is it still has old gas in it .. once I ran it it smoothed back out ! If the old gas caused it ,, well Time for more gas hahaha ! Ran strong and stopped great with the new front brakes ..
Great!! I love it

They're very nice looking!
The shed bad .. but then again My little dinky Boog sheds insane .. I actually have to vacuum my walls and ceiling fans hahaha .. Now you know the real reason I have a collection of vacuum cleaners haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back