This truck a fake....?

Venom Power said:
Yup Stink is right.. My insurance company insured my SRT as a regular 1500 when I first got it and it's been that way ever since, placing it less to insure than my previous 98 4x4 Dodge. I was puzzled but didn't and won't argue.

Just wait until its stolen or crashed... then you will get a regular 1500 replacement... my inc company tried the same thing told me its only a regular 1500.. i said no way its srt look it up get your manager they found it and im now listed as a srt just in case it does go missing or get in an accident i want it replaced with a srt 10 not a 1500.... plus i dont know how it could be a 1500 anyway its on a 2500 frame..?? lol

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Just wait until its stolen or crashed... then you will get a regular 1500 replacement... my inc company tried the same thing told me its only a regular 1500.. i said no way its srt look it up get your manager they found it and im now listed as a srt just in case it does go missing or get in an accident i want it replaced with a srt 10 not a 1500.... plus i dont know how it could be a 1500 anyway its on a 2500 frame..?? lol

the 04's are not on a 2500 frame, and if it is crashed they still arent going to give ya nothing for it, being an 04, right now they are worthless unfortunatly

"the 04's are not on a 2500 frame"
I have always heard that the '04's and '05's are on 2500 frames. So how do we find out?

eeasiest way is to jsut look at em, i went down to dodge and compared the two, back in 05, now in 06 the frames are very very similar to the 2500 so they may be, not sure tho.
but there was some differences in 04, between the 2500 and mine that I looked at, cnat remember right off, seems like it ws crossmeembers, and the frontal area i thought, I too tired at the moment to remember, let me sleep sleeper and maybe my old farted brain will remember in the morn:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back