Tinted Front Windshield??

Has anyone completely tinted their front windshield?? Lately, I have been seeing alot of cars/trucks on the road with not only the 6inch front strip but the entire windshield tinted. Some go as far as tinting the windshield one shade plus adding the 6inch strip on it w/ a darker tint. I was considering doing it but wanted to see had anyone else been so bold! :confused::confused::confused:

I have mine completely tinted. Most shops wont do it tho, lol i had to pay mine cash cause he said its illegal to tint the front, especially with how dark mine is. It is nice to keep the sun out, but holy crap it is very dark at night. All my tint is dark, so when i back up at night i actually have to open the back window to see where i am going... dont know if this helps any...but there ya have it :)

Yea, after i found out the cops are pretty relaxed out here (they dont bother you if you dont act like a retard on the streets) i started going as dark as i can on the windows. But i would never do the windshield. Like i said, its hard enough to see around corners. Theres a 3 way intersection on my road that i have to go through everyday, when its dark out i have to move my head around my pillar or lower my window to make sure no one is in the crosswalk.

Here is a pic of my tint.

IMG_1255.jpg

I Have Limo, makes the truck feel wider and its a bitch to park when it gets dark:D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back