To all our ladies:

Well boys I think Silent D is sweet to post a thread like this. You rock. BTW I have been busy with SRTBrad & I's son and have been very tired. I will try to post more for you all :)

JRSVIPR said:
I don't know if it's ass, But close enough.:D :rock:

J.R.

;) ---------------------------:eek: ----------------------------;)

The little man in the boat is one'a my favorite people.............

...and Jerry... as long as Slim is just a transvestite and not a transexual, I'm cool widdat. ;)

D

The main reason, same on other car forums, most of the guys post stupid responses to their legit questions. Requestings pics, if they are single, all the BS. While there are exceptions some women do not want to weed through the BS posts to get their info. I have seen many women ran off boards this way.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Well boys I think Silent D is sweet to post a thread like this. You rock. BTW I have been busy with SRTBrad & I's son and have been very tired. I will try to post more for you all :)
Your engine mods look sweet. Powder coated wheels, "SWEET". Paxton SC, "SWEEEEEEET". Silent D is sweet, it just doesn't work!:confused:

walenator said:
Your engine mods look sweet. Powder coated wheels, "SWEET". Paxton SC, "SWEEEEEEET". Silent D is sweet, it just doesn't work!:confused:

WTF are you saying...........?

Is there something about the word "sweet"...................?:dontknow:

D

Silent D said:
;)

---------------------------------------------------------

OK, back on topic... What about it ladies........:dontknow:

Django
Well, you knew I would be here :rock: :rock: :D

94rt10ohio said:
The main reason, same on other car forums, most of the guys post stupid responses to their legit questions. Requestings pics, if they are single, all the BS. While there are exceptions some women do not want to weed through the BS posts to get their info. I have seen many women ran off boards this way.

Thats true...whe I had my WS6 I was always on LS2.com but I never said I was a girl for those exact reasons....But I know Im new and yall dont really know me but this is a great place and everyone here seems down to earth and willing to help out or make you feel welcome and thats a welcome change of pace.....I am a gear head too and cant wait to lear all I can to start modding i didnt most of the mods on my TA and it was a blast. So I will be here alot. ;)

TheSickness said:
Gonna start calling Django..........Silky Smoove :D

I used no guile or duplicity in posting this thread.......

Besides, I'm happily married to the greatest woman on earth.......and she has the key to the gun vault......:eek:

D

Silent D said:
I used no guile or duplicity in posting this thread.......

Besides, I'm happily married to the greatest woman on earth.......and she has the key to the gun vault......:eek:

D
Nor did I suggest such a callus thing...I am simply referring to your general demeanor and admiration for all women. It was in fact a complement sir !

DemonSRT10 said:
Thats true...whe I had my WS6 I was always on LS2.com but I never said I was a girl for those exact reasons....But I know Im new and yall dont really know me but this is a great place and everyone here seems down to earth and willing to help out or make you feel welcome and thats a welcome change of pace.....I am a gear head too and cant wait to lear all I can to start modding i didnt most of the mods on my TA and it was a blast. So I will be here alot. ;)

Got any nekked pictures?:dontknow: ;) :D

Sorry, just could not help myself on that one.:eek:

Glad you are here.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back