Totaled my truck

ViperHpBrick

Reaction score
http://photobucket.com/mytotaledsrt10 2004 ram s
Hello everyone. I got run off the road on tuesday and allstate informed me today that it is totaled. I have the option to buy it back but not sure if it is worth it. would anyone would be interested in any parts off it. I will post pics later tonight.( i know worthless without pics.) As far as the damage it is as follows: hood,front bumper,pass door, pass window, bed all the way around,retrax cracked, wing cracked, rip on pass seat, and tilgate dented. It is an 2004 RC black with 26,711 miles. as far as the motor,trans and everthing else that makes it move is fine also the rims are not damaged but tires are flat. It has no frame damage but does have a small dent on the muffler. Has nav, uconnect, and volant intake. let me know what you guys think its worth and if anyone would be interested in buyg parts off it or the entire thing. any questions call me 410-440-0123 I have to let them know in the morning if I want it.

thanks,
Gary

Sorry to hear about the wreck. It sounds like you are all right. Trucks can be replaced. I might be interested in the Uconnect system. Is it in the rear view mirror (preffered) or dash mount? Let me know $$. Thanks. Don't let this sway your decision on buyback. If you let it go, I'll find another.

THE 4.10 dana, engine and trans, could very easily find a home in a muscle car, I dont know about the wheels on a muscle car:p cragars or torque flights, anyways glad U R OK, also what fatjack said sounds good on the $$$ thang...............good luck :rock: ........:D

I am fine just have to get a couple of fingers stiched up from the pass side glass..

The uconnet is the dash mount. give me an offer.

if anyone would be interested in anything give me a call. 410-440-0123.

i justed talk to the adjuster he said 6,000 to buy it back.

How do i post pics so everyone can see the damage and if there interested.

i would like the uconnet tryed calling, send me a p.m

Last edited:
If you got the 6k ya might make some $$$ I would think,or keep for yaself and do a project. one of the boys will help with the photos..............

SrtBrad said:
$6K to buy it back........:eek: :eek: :eek: Jump on that now. You could easily sell the engine and trans for that alone.
:congrats: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:congrats: Yeah brad, how are ya :D

real nice guy on the phone just talked with him:rock:

Man, for $7K I'm really tempted to buy the whole thing, but I just don't have that right now...bummer. PM sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back