Totaled my truck

FATJACK said:
One of us has to buy this deal......If only I could win the lottery
I think he just turned it into the Ins co on Sat. Thats what he told me. If I had a week to convince my Wifeey I could have gotten it. It just happened too fast.

nycstev said:
I think he just turned it into the Ins co on Sat. Thats what he told me. If I had a week to convince my Wifeey I could have gotten it. It just happened too fast.
Has anyone committed to buying it?? And has he agreed?

whoever buys it i want the seats out of it :D i wanna recover them and stick em in my BEE:rock: with some yellow stiching and some of that new Katskin Baracuda leather:rock:

I pm'd him for the full 7k no reply shame really:dontknow: :dontknow:

thewelshm

he keep fowarding his phone to voice mail. he really should keep us posted real nice guy but god dam bro

He sent me a copy of the title. It seemed legit. I just was strange that he had to get rid of it the next day. Maybe he just thought of it at the last minute. Who knows?
BTW he said he was in the PD aswell which made him more credible

Last edited:
nycstev said:
He sent me a copy of the title. It seemed legit. I just was strange that he had to get rid of it the next day. Maybe he just thought of it at the last minute. Who knows?
BTW he said he was in the PD aswell which made him more credible
ummm no never said anything to me. maybe hes working ill never know i would of bought the truck if i didnt buy my viper also i cant get a hold of poundstone speaking of vipers

I Offered full amount 7k pm ed him no call no show:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back