Totaled??

DublinOH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Repairable or not? Not a very good week! Needs a rear end, drive shaft, transmission and god only knows what else...

Truck front.jpg

Truck rear.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys, all fixed now (the photos that is!)

I would say it's totalled. However, if it is, and you really wanted to keep the truck, I would let the insurance company total it out, and then buy it back and fix it. If you don't mind a salvalge title, it could be a good opportunity.

Not sure about the frame. It dropped the drive shaft and when I tried to put it in gear, it just grinds so the trans is shot too. Here is the trailer...

Trailer small.jpg

Fortunately, the viper I was hauling made it through without a scratch. 2 out of three is still better than 3 out of 3!

tires blow out on the trailer cause the wreck? truck looks totaled to me, are the door pillars bent at all?

No on the tires. Woman in a mini van decided to make a u turn from a driveway while I was passing by. She claims she didn't see me (I'm kinda hard to miss). She hit the passenger door, slid down the side of the truck until she hit the wider trailer. That sent us into a spin which blew out the trailer tires. How we kept it on the pavement (two lane road) is beyond me.
Divine intervention?

I would get it fixed......

I would say your best bet is brother........... Part it out to your family here on the VTCOA and with all the good money from you sorry, pain felt supporters here purchase a new one.
If you total it the insurance may not give you what it is worth.... and in pieces you might be able to make a killing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back