Tranny build up suggestions

Yeeeeaaaah! My truck was at his shop.... For six months for some headers that he was building because of the ones that were on it originally were cracked. When I went to pick it up, abs and brake light were on which they weren't when I dropped it off, tranny went to shit less than sixty miles later along with stumbling and idleing problems. Found out the when he repositioned my fuse box in engine bay that he shorted something out which caused the abs and brake light to come on. Originally he told me that if it was something he did he would fix it. Well all I can tell you is that the brake light and abs light problem never got fixed. It wasn't till recently that we discovered what happened. GOOD LUCK! By the way! Y is your truck at his shop for tranny problems? He himself told me that he doesn't know anything but the basics about trannys!

And the DLM saga continues.....................................

Ronnie, from what I see in Alldata, it looks like it's not in the actual cooler line. It just slides into the cooler, above the lines and is held with a snap ring? Is this correct?

Mine was in-line and was plugged almost solid.

Ronnie, do you have the part number for that valve? Went to the dodge dealer and those idiots couldn't find it.

I've had three...I'll check for the part number..

For your 2006?

Hey! on second thought- Tony should know.

He told Troy last night he normally replaces the cooler and cleans the lines on the transmission rebuilds he's done..He didn't mention the check valve though..
But yeah, he should know the number for sure if he's done a bunch of them...

Good Luck.

Ronnie

Last edited:
I've had three...I'll check for the part number..

For your 2006?

Hey! on second thought- Tony should know.

He told Troy last night he normally replaces the cooler and cleans the lines on the transmission rebuilds he's done..He didn't mention the check valve though..
But yeah, he should know the number for sure if he's done a bunch of them...

Good Luck.

Ronnie

Yeah buddy, it's for my '06. Were you able to find the part number? If I cant find one, how bad would it be to just remove it all together?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back