truck got side swipped by a tractor

I have located all the parts with the exception of the rear door drivers side cladding. 2005 QC drivers side rear door.
Any help would be much appreciated.

There is 2 on the eBay. 600$ think it is the whole door. X2 builders is the only other option I can think of. Good luck

How's the other guy look?? :D

Tough break man, hope you find your parts and get your truck fixed.

Actually the tractor tire did 99% of the damage. The shredder on the back of the tractor hit the front wheel but the body damage was the tractor front tire. What is sad is all of the damage was to the cladding, not the sheet metal. Wish I had the molds for the cladding----well maybe not. $939 retail for the cladding on the front and the rear door. That is $939 each.

Hey, if you get the cladding to stick properly, let me know, my truck got swiped by a tractor-trailer 2yrs ago and i'm still trying to find someone who can get it to stick properly like stock.

Hey, if you get the cladding to stick properly, let me know, my truck got swiped by a tractor-trailer 2yrs ago and i'm still trying to find someone who can get it to stick properly like stock.

3m heavy duty adhesive tape should do the trick. If door is slightly damaged underneath you can double it up in the spots that pop. Dish soap water and wash before applying. Alcohol helps, the tape bond fatigues on waxed surfaces just add sun or heat and it pops. Good luck

3M makes a primer as well that helps it stick

Try Arnie or Arska on the forum he should know a Junkyard in Wallenhorst Germany M&M Car supplies Junkyard they got a clean red 06 QC with all the cladding matter of fact they were selling that stuff on ebay.de couple of weeks ago. Check with them I saw those parts on their website.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back