Truck Prices

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the prices some of these truck are going for. It is like a fire sale. Most of the Guys that bought these trucks in 04 paid over 50k for them. I paid 45k for my YF in December of 04 and drove 1300 miles to pick it up in Lincoln Nebraska. I probably spent another 6 or 7 Thousand in minor bolt on mods. I have babied mine for 4 years and only put 27k miles on it. It still looks a though it were brand freaking new but better. I wouldn't even start to consider or think about some of the ridiculous prices being tossed around here lately. You sit and baby something for 4 years, barely ever even use it ,and then decide to pay over dollar per mile for each mile you got to drive it. It is ridiculous, these trucks will keep dwindling down in numbers and the value will stabilize and regain some strength. Sorry for the Rant it just pisses me off.

Last edited:
i agree if we would all DEMAND 35k for them then the people that wanted them would have to pay it to get one

fine...mine's for sale (only cuz everything's for sale)...for 35k...55k miles...2nd owner...all records...mostly dealer (with cert vpr tech) serviced...needs clutch

viperhauler said:
fine...mine's for sale (only cuz everything's for sale)...for 35k...55k miles...2nd owner...all records...mostly dealer (with cert vpr tech) serviced...needs clutch
Other than clutch , any problems with the rest of the truck ?

I hope I NEVER have to sell my truck, the only way I will sell it is a absolute necessity.

Last edited:
viperhauler said:
i'm really not....well....unless somebody really gives me 35 grand...then i'd kinda be stupid not to...

I don't think I would sell mine for $35,its worth more than that to me!!:rock:

I'd let mine go for $30k and throw in the twins. It only has like 90k babied miles, other than that it's like new! Any takers?:D :D

I like the cheap prices now that I am in the market for another one, but it is sad that people have to almost give them away.

Bruce

When you consider the current market conditions, ALL vehicles are selling low. Now is a good time to buy (obviously). But, someday, sellers will only accept a certain dollar amount, and the prices for used SRT 10's will level off and maybe even move up a bit. The key here is, they're not making any more of them. Hell, they made relatively few to begin with. It is, certainly a unique vehicle. Another indicator is the relatively constant influx of new potential buyers and enthusiasts, even IN these market conditions. Only time will tell. I bought my truck so my kids will know what "horse power" really means. Yes, for the right price, someone could even have my garage queen, but, only if they pay what I think its worth. Just my 2 cents. Happy New year one and all.:)

joemags54 said:
When you consider the current market conditions, ALL vehicles are selling low. Now is a good time to buy (obviously). But, someday, sellers will only accept a certain dollar amount, and the prices for used SRT 10's will level off and maybe even move up a bit. The key here is, they're not making any more of them. Hell, they made relatively few to begin with. It is, certainly a unique vehicle. Another indicator is the relatively constant influx of new potential buyers and enthusiasts, even IN these market conditions. Only time will tell. I bought my truck so my kids will know what "horse power" really means. Yes, for the right price, someone could even have my garage queen, but, only if they pay what I think its worth. Just my 2 cents. Happy New year one and all.:)

Yes sir...I was selling mine for $30,000.00 and I have that much in mods on it...:D

If you look through out history most collector cars start out that way, shit look at the 69 camaros now and vehicles similar a few years ago you could getem a dime adozen and condition for under 5k, now try and find one in even good condition and you aint gonna find them for under 10 that arent completely fugged up. Hey be patiant the value will go back up but it may take about ten years, also unless you where a dodge nut not too many people even know this type of truck was made. So baby and in 10 ten years when 3000 of these trucks are totalled and people start wanting them $$$$$$$$$$.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back