Truck Prices

i'm on the same side as you guys...the only way i'd do it...or rather for 35k, i could pay off my loan and almost use the leftover to buy another one...which i would do...so i'd really be getting an almost free truck....

unless shit really hits the fan...or the building industry literally STOPS...she'll be one of the last things to go...i can't drive my house!!!

joemags54 said:
When you consider the current market conditions, ALL vehicles are selling low. Now is a good time to buy (obviously). But, someday, sellers will only accept a certain dollar amount, and the prices for used SRT 10's will level off and maybe even move up a bit. The key here is, they're not making any more of them. Hell, they made relatively few to begin with. It is, certainly a unique vehicle. Another indicator is the relatively constant influx of new potential buyers and enthusiasts, even IN these market conditions. Only time will tell. I bought my truck so my kids will know what "horse power" really means. Yes, for the right price, someone could even have my garage queen, but, only if they pay what I think its worth. Just my 2 cents. Happy New year one and all.:)

Just like the housing markets really!!:dontknow:

thewelshm

Happy New Year to all of you hard core owners ! :party: : :cheers:

Checked with my local Dodge dealer on trading my 2005QC SRT10 for a new 2009 1500. With 10k off the sticker of new truck they would give me 18K hard money for my SRT on trade. It has 29,000 miles and no problems at all. I am the only owner of this truck. I would have taken $25,000 for it. This sounds bad for the SRT but I also have a 2008 Dakota with 9,000 miles that I paid $31,000 for just 9 months ago. They only wanted to give me $14,000 for it. Guess I will be keeping both forever.

someone could offer me 60k for mine and I would have to decline, and it dont have a motor in it:D

its given me way too many friends over the great USA and overseas:rock:

I for one also am not to thrilled about how fast these trucks have dwindled in resale, lets not forget I got mine for 23,850 with only 12k miles on it. Quite a steal if you ask me, then consider that only 500 were made.

Course I'll probably keep this thing the rest of my life, knowing that eventually it will come back up in resale, if not at least I can say that I own the baddest truck on the planet.

Scooby82882 said:
I for one also am not to thrilled about how fast these trucks have dwindled in resale, lets not forget I got mine for 23,850 with only 12k miles on it. Quite a steal if you ask me, then consider that only 500 were made.

Course I'll probably keep this thing the rest of my life, knowing that eventually it will come back up in resale, if not at least I can say that I own the baddest truck on the planet.

there were only 195 rc's made. you got a hell of a deal .

Thats what I'm saying, plus you gotta love it when you unlock the truck and people just start with the questions.

Is that the one with the Viper in it? Would you mind letting me see the motor?

and my personal favorite, asked by an innocent looking hot blonde "When you gonna bring my truck home?" I replied with "As soon as you lose that guy your with." She smiled, he got pissed off grabbed her by the arm and walked away as quickly as possible. Should I mention he was driving an 80's Cavalier???:D

Back