Truck Wanted

Wannaute

Reaction score
Arabian Gulf or Tasmania depends on which day it i
Hi Guys,

I'm living in the Middle East where gas is cheap and the roads are billiard table smooth. A friend just bought a Silver 2005 SRT-10 and I have decided that I have to have one.

I recall looking at the SRT-10 when it was first released, but I was living in Australia then and the cost of buying, shipping, converting to right hand drive, insuring and putting gas in one meant it wasn't practical. (Who said a 500hp truck had to be practical anyway!)

I have scoured the internet looking for the right truck, and have only met with moderate success.

Preferably, I would love to get my hands on a pristine Commemorative model, as I think the white/blue paint combination looks great. But, with only 200 made, my chances are pretty low. Otherwise I am looking for a late model (2006) standard cab in unmolested original condition, maximum 10,000 miles. Colour-wise I don't really mind as long as it's the right truck in perfect condition.

I have a quote for shipping from Texas (I looked at a truck there), and I imagine that shipping costs will be similar from anywhere in the US to me here in Dubai (where there are only 3 SRT-10's, but lots of Vipers). That will cost me about $5k which means I can't entertain any trucks that are over $35k without blowing my $40k limit.

Any truck offered has to have a clear title, accurate documentation, full service records and no damage or modification history.

The seller would also need to be willing to assist with paperwork for the friendly US Customs folks.

I realise I'm asking for a lot, but I'm willing to pay for the right truck.

Thanks,

Wannaute

I paid 1500 $ for shipping mine (2006 QC) from miami,Florida to Alexandria ,Egypt . The truck was in an insured 20 ft container . I think shipping to Dubai shouldnt be more than 2500$ .:confused: On the other hand i paid 54K for mine brand new :mad:

If you need help , let me know . I know a dealer in miami that can try to get you a new one in the US .

Peace
Sherif

Here it is. 2005 RC CE with 12,000 miles. Always pampered and garaged.
Paypal, wire transfer, MC/Visa Accepted. $47,995 includes shipping to your location.Paperwork included.
If interested PM me.

Thanks

Steve

Last edited:
You need to check out BikerRats truck already modded and ready to create havok and only has 3700 miles.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies.

Although bikertats truck looks great, I'm really after something unmodified.

Nycstev, your CE looks awesome and is just what I'm after, but is about $10k outside my budget.

505'sFastestViper, I don't really want a QC, but I'd consider it if it comes with the 'dancing lady'!

The search continues.....

Wannaute said:
FastSRT19, what mods have you done?

this is my sig:

2005 RC CE #19 Born on 5/15/2005 @ 18th hour,Borla Cat Back, Justin's CAI w/ catch can, upper rad pipe, rad and fuse panel cover, X-Metal shifter, Blue on blue Raptor shift-light, EBC Greens, X-Metal billet fuel door, Silverstar bulbs, Autometer D-pic with colomn pod, Mopar Rear wheel well liners,suede center console,tint, Blue Sneaky Petes & NO FRONT PLATE!!!

Have all the OEM parts still, all documents, window sticker framed :eek: and it just rolled 20,000 miles

I remember Whitesnake saying he might be interested in selling his CE to get Bikertats truck. Whitesnake's CE is exactly what you are looking for in an unmolested under 10K miles CE in showroom shape. You might want to PM Whitesnake. He wants to loose the name after finding out he is named after a hair band.:D (OK I love that band..they rock).:rock: :rock:

A dutch buddy of me lives in Dubai too. He stay there 4 or 5 years for work (shell). I saw him last month overhere in Holland again and he give me some autotraders/automarkt magazines from Dubai (the gulfs best selling motoring magazine).. Lot's of kickass cars overthere.. I was looking for SRT/10 trucks but i can't found them in the magazine's. Maybe i come over to Dubai at the end of this year :top: (it's too hot in the summertime for me:D )

Wannaute said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies.

Although bikertats truck looks great, I'm really after something unmodified.

Nycstev, your CE looks awesome and is just what I'm after, but is about $10k outside my budget.

505'sFastestViper, I don't really want a QC, but I'd consider it if it comes with the 'dancing lady'!

The search continues.....
I am sure if you asked all the guys on this forum, most would have rather bought a truck that was modified, unless you don't like saving money;) :D
I spent $5k in mods only to sell them off for $700

BurntRubber said:
I am sure if you asked all the guys on this forum, most would have rather bought a truck that was modified, unless you don't like saving money;) :D
I spent $5k in mods only to sell them off for $700
You are correct! Not to mention mine was modified by Dodge with full warranty!
How could you beat that?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back