Trying to come back to the 10! Need some advice!

Thanks guys. We will definatly get together this summer. Im still recovering from a really bad motorcycle accident from September. So as soon as I get my legs back i'll be ready to roll!

All Clean! Need to get a good wax on her and get it inspected. Damn tinted windows scare all the MD state inspectors!

Attachments

• picclean.JPG
    picclean.JPG
    638.1 KB · Views: 28
  • piclean.JPG
    piclean.JPG
    519.6 KB · Views: 19
Got back last night with the truck. My Titan did really well pulling it. About 300 miles one way trip. So happy with it. I sold my red RC in 2006 and never thought I'd own another. Its great to see out in the driveway. Havent had a chance to clean her up and take good pics. Here are a few of it on the trailer yesterday.

Completely stock, with 54k miles. Got a great deal. Very clean truck. Just like all you guys, im ready for a few mods. Just got to save the $$ back up. I want to lower it, exhaust, intake, paint the handles and replace the mirrors. Just to start.

You Got my Truck!!!! Just Kiddin.. I called on that truck.. was draggin my feet on seeing it and called back the next weekend and it was sold!! Looks like you got a killer deal. Congrats!!

You Got my Truck!!!! Just Kiddin.. I called on that truck.. was draggin my feet on seeing it and called back the next weekend and it was sold!! Looks like you got a killer deal. Congrats!!

Damn! Small World. There's a red one near me (MD) if your still looking. It's really well priced at $16,999. I think it's on ebay.

Back