Upgraded to Viper

I don't get it..who in the hell sells a clean car for half of blue book when you can easily sell it for a couple of grand below wholesale to any dealer in the country?:confused:

Did you take advantage of a mentally challenged individual?

I don't get it..who in the hell sells a clean car for half of blue book when you can easily sell it for a couple of grand below wholesale to any dealer in the country?:confused:

The '04 showed here in Texas as being worth $34000 to $45000. This was an individual selling for his deceased father and the son was a lawyer. nuff said.

It's high mileage (65K). Even though the Vipers are stout pieces higher mileage ones don't sell to good or hold value. Blue book shows about $35k or so. Either way drive the shit out of it!

I don't use the kelly blue book value for pricing. It may very well be under $40k. I research into fair market value by comparing pricing for similar vehicles within 250-500 miles of where I might sell using dealer and private seller listings on several sites as well as talking to sales director at the dealership to check sister lots and auctions... I then talk to my credit union and 2 national banks to see what their loan departments value them at. This is to ensure that when selling, no buyer will be stuck with a fat down payment to get the vehicle after bank financing, increasing my potential market.

I buy cars and list them for sale immediately, treat them like i'm keeping them and if they sale, they sale. Made over $54,000 the past few months with the small initial investment from the sale of my Nightrunner.

If it has the run flats still I'd say ditch them if you drive it hard.
Awesome car! A good set of headers with cat delete and a tune will wake it up quite a bit. I also added 3.73 gears to mine.
The headers will eliminate the xover pipe and open the exhaust up a bit so you dont have a 40deg difference from your feet to your face.

I don't use the kelly blue book value for pricing. It may very well be under $40k. I research into fair market value by comparing pricing for similar vehicles within 250-500 miles of where I might sell using dealer and private seller listings on several sites as well as talking to sales director at the dealership to check sister lots and auctions... I then talk to my credit union and 2 national banks to see what their loan departments value them at. This is to ensure that when selling, no buyer will be stuck with a fat down payment to get the vehicle after bank financing, increasing my potential market.

I buy cars and list them for sale immediately, treat them like i'm keeping them and if they sale, they sale. Made over $54,000 the past few months with the small initial investment from the sale of my Nightrunner.

Like I said on the other forum, its a beauty! How cars did you sell in your span to get the extra cash to buy your Viper?

I started out with this exact yr/color.
One thing I found was that I wanted the better performance of the ACR but in the vert. I should have bought the real ACR vert it would have been cheaper in the long run.

Attachments

• IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    814.7 KB · Views: 45
Nice!!!

I would really like to know how you do the car sales. PM the details if you don't mind. I get back from deployment in about 2 months.

I started out with this exact yr/color.
One thing I found was that I wanted the better performance of the ACR but in the vert. I should have bought the real ACR vert it would have been cheaper in the long run.

Is that a Typhoon that I see???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back