Urgent Help Needed...Please

Just got home....They're keeping her til tomorrow so that the neurologist can look at her last scan and confirm that she doesn't have a brain tumor....

Thanks again for the love.... and God bless you all...

D

Real sorry to hear about this bud, I'm late but better late than never.

Keep the faith, prayers to you and your family. God Bless you all.

Django said:
Just got home....They're keeping her til tomorrow so that the neurologist can look at her last scan and confirm that she doesn't have a brain tumor....

Thanks again for the love.... and God bless you all...

D

Praying on the negative confirmation Tim...hang in there bud...you have to be exhausted....thanks for keeping us updated.
Continued prayers to y'all.:)

Hope its negative Tim..thoughts and love still with you both my friend..

ntw0rk said:
Still praying for a complete recovery...

You hang in there Sammy.....

The love that I have for you in my heart is reaching across the 1000's of miles and holding you up in prayer and friendship......

Folks, the neurologist saw Lynette earlier and gave her a clean bill of health. We're just waiting for the primary to work his way up from the ER and critical care wards to release her.....

I should be going to pick her up in an hour or so...... God willing.

The love in the place is such a cool drink to a thirsty heart....... I am truly fortunate to be part of this family.:eek: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

D

Django said:
You hang in there Sammy.....

The love that I have for you in my heart is reaching across the 1000's of miles and holding you up in prayer and friendship......

Folks, the neurologist saw Lynette earlier and gave her a clean bill of health. We're just waiting for the primary to work his way up from the ER and critical care wards to release her.....

I should be going to pick her up in an hour or so...... God willing.

The love in the place is such a cool drink to a thirsty heart....... I am truly fortunate to be part of this family.:eek: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

D
Good to hear Tim, I'm sure you'll both be ecstatic that she is coming home.

Great news Tim. Glad to hear she's feeling better. I'm sure she'll be happy to be home too.

I will say a Mi Sheberach next time I am at temple. Hope everything goes well. Looks like she got some of the drugs that I helped make.

WearyMicrobe said:
I will say a Mi Sheberach next time I am at temple. Hope everything goes well. Looks like she got some of the drugs that I helped make.

Baruch hashem Adonai....

Thank you, brother....

And God bless you all for the love, prayers and support....

She's home.....

Fed her a nice Chinese take out with all her favorite dishes.....

She's upstairs getting ready to kick back in her own bed.....

She says to thank you all... and that she'll be on the forum to do so in person soon...

God bless us... everyone.

D

Django said:
Baruch hashem Adonai....

Thank you, brother....

She's home.....

She says to thank you all... and that she'll be on the forum to do so in person soon...

D

Good to hear Tim...:congrats: :)

Django said:
Baruch hashem Adonai....

Thank you, brother....

She's home.....

D

Great news D, give her a big hug from Cheryl and I:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back