Urgent Help Needed...Please

Very happy things returning to normal Tim. I had Chinese for dinner too. Enjoy rest of the weekend and relax with your bride. :rock:

love me some pocite and lumpia....glad your back home with a clean bill of health. Get some rest!

TheSickness said:
How you doing Bro bet ur tired :D I do love Chinese food....almost as much as Phillipino food....:marchmellow:

Yup to both those things........ Slept til 11AM.

Black1 said:
She probably was up early and made him breakfast this morning.... :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :rock: :congrats:

Correct again.......

You have ALL (every one of you) been such a blessing and an encouragement during this entire fkn horror film...... Without you lovely people I would have had an impossible task with very little to lean on......

You all have my sincere appreciation and thanks.....

She's now resting with the dog in the exact same spot where I found her..... :eek::argh: :confused: :( :eek:

D

The residual aftermath..........

Spent the day keeping an eye on my girl. Afterall, today is the 1 week anniversary of "the seizure" that started this entire nightmare....

At four o'clock (the precise hour last week) I called upstairs to see is she's alright.... She didn't answer... (fuck me). So, I hurried upstairs to find her laying at the foot of the bed (again :eek: )... I looked down and she opened her eyes slightly. I said, "Are you OK, kid?"...... She nodded and went right back to sleep......

Whew.... Thank God.... This kind'a shit really fucks with your head....:eek:

D

Last edited:
Django said:
The residual aftermath..........

Spent the day keeping an eye on my girl. Afterall, today is the 1 week anniversary of "the seizure" that started this entire nightmare....

At four o'clock (the precise hour last week) I called upstairs to see is she's alright.... She didn't answer... (fuck me). So, I hurried upstairs to find her laying at the foot of the bed (again :eek: )... I looked down and she opened her eyes slightly. I said, "Are you OK, kid?"...... She nodded and went right back to sleep......

Whew.... Thank God.... This kind'a shit really fucks with your head....:eek:

D
Almost like ground hog day :eek:

She is still in my prayers

Black1 said:
How's are girl doing today, Timmy? :dontknow: :)

She gets stronger every day, Jake...... Thank You.

One really fucked up thing that happened:

I made a follow up appointment for my wife at the Doctor's office today and they called me back and told me that my insurance was terminated on July 31st.... I have no coverage.....

This is a group insurance plan through my friends at Superior Water, for whom I do outside sales.... I called the boss at Superior and he will be on it at 7am tomorrow.....

When it rains, it pours.....

Murphy's Law..........

D

Django said:
She gets stronger every day, Jake...... Thank You.

One really fucked up thing that happened:

I made a follow up appointment for my wife at the Doctor's office today and they called me back and told me that my insurance was terminated on July 31st.... I have no coverage.....

This is a group insurance plan through my friends at Superior Water, for whom I do outside sales.... I called the boss at Superior and he will be on it at 7am tomorrow.....

When it rains, it pours.....

Murphy's Law..........

D

Damn Tim...I hope this gets squared away quickly. The President was just railing about exactly that situation and that he wants to make it illegal.

Prof said:
Damn Tim...I hope this gets squared away quickly. The President was just railing about exactly that situation and that he wants to make it illegal.

It's just someone's bonehead clerical error.....

Beside's, if they do send me a bill for an incredible amount of money, I can't pay it anyway..... Bottom line is, I paid my premiums and Superior Water paid my premiums. So, they can't deny my coverage....

If they do, they'll meet the Mad Sicilian postal worker...... End of story.

D

Everyone here will be picking up breaker bars and heading to southern California, to be sure the situation gets squared away.

Prof said:
Everyone here will be picking up breaker bars and heading to southern California, to be sure the situation gets squared away.

I'll give the signal when it's time to drop the fuckin' hammer....

Thanks....

D

ViperJeff said:
She is still in my prayers
Mine, too :rock: .... give her another hug for me please :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back