Vanity Plate Ideas

SMLPNIS.....i had to say it...if it wasn't such a representation of myself (and my company) i'da put that on her....

i was thinkin of doin the same thing....they changed the plates here this year, and the colors just don't go with red...so since we're on the subject, i was thingin

VPRPWR
SNAKBIT
VENMOUS

my buddy's got a blown saleen that's stupid fast, and his says YOUDLUZ...which i think's a bit overkill for my taste...cuz somebody's always faster...

but as not to hoe your thread...i like 4CE FED....

and i think justin's n20 truck should read BOTLFED....

Funny story about license plates lol, I have the plate on the truck I had on the Cobra and it just happens to be SRT SLYR!!

Plate.jpg

lthlvnm04 said:
Funny story about license plates lol, I have the plate on the truck I had on the Cobra and it just happens to be SRT SLYR!!

If you wanna keep the plate SRT SLYR you should visit the vendors on the the sight :burnout:

fastbill said:
think l'm going to put NOTAHEMI on mine....

Welcome to the RBC! You should post up some pics and introduce yourself in the new member section. Where do you live that you can have 8 characters :dontknow:

actually, wasn't paying attention. l'm in NY, and we're only allowed 7 as well.... (hits head) l'd have to change it to NTAHEMI, or NOTHEMI, NO HEMI... don't have a 10 yet, but will within a few months. eyeing a pristine Commemmorative edition, just praying it doesn't sell soon...not telling where it is, either....

I don't know what you run in the 1/4 mile, but how about: BACKIN12

Just got mine back,nothing special,just YF265 !!!:dontknow:

VIPR DNA (stolen from someone here with a much better imagination than mine, but I love it so I got it!)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back