Vickis driveway mishap!!

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vicki's driveway mishap!!

S6300693.JPG

S6300692.JPG

S6300695.JPG

This is what Vicki did to my truck, she backed out of drivway with her tahoe and said she didnt see mine....$900 damage...goodtimes!!:(

Last edited:
She didnt know she dented it in the rear, she just thought she hit my mirror, so she drove off and went to store, i was on phone with insurence company when she got back..:argh:

That sucks bud. Dont go through insurance for that though, your premiums will go up and you pay for that shit for the rest of your life. Cost ya waaaay more than $900 in the end.

I'm going through her insurance..She needs to wake up when she drives.:mad:

Ouch!

All of these painful photos in the past two or three days...

damn bro. sorry to hear about the truck. dont be too hard on her. the women scorned deal ya know....lol she might get a case of the lock knee's

Shit'll buff!!:marchmellow:

No man sucks to hear but they'll have her looking new again. You outta hit up some good shops and get a bodyman and painter to hook you up on the side. Hella lot cheaper and no insurance record.;)

Stinker said:
I would bet she didnt get yelled at, hard to yell at a good lookin woman:D
Oh, I bet she did. I know I'd be yelling at Joy.

Sounds like it might be best just to give her a good spankin'.

Hahahahaha no yelling, i just calmly asked if she had her insurence card handy, i would pay for it myself, but i dont have that kind of money laying around right now, and i cant stand driving around with a messed up truck, heck i wax the thing 2 times a week sometimes, cant even stand it to be dirty, the paint is gone and some wrinkles in metal so i cant just buff it out, i was mad because there was plenty of room for her to back out and she runs over my truck and just leaves for an hour to visit friends, i was at her dads so i just stood there by the truck waiting for her to get back, stood and looked.....:confused: :mad: :( :argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back