Vickis driveway mishap!!

scottstoy said:
Hahahahaha no yelling, i just calmly asked if she had her insurence card handy, i would pay for it myself, but i dont have that kind of money laying around right now, and i cant stand driving around with a messed up truck, heck i wax the thing 2 times a week sometimes, cant even stand it to be dirty, the paint is gone and some wrinkles in metal so i cant just buff it out, i was mad because there was plenty of room for her to back out and she runs over my truck and just leaves for an hour to visit friends, i was at her dads so i just stood there by the truck waiting for her to get back, stood and looked.....:confused: :mad: :( :argh:
LOLOLOL dude you know ya love er:D

joanne did the same thing with a k5 blazer i had, just had it painted lifted and so on , was outside with a freind,, she walks out , gets into the blazer, backss into the light pole, politly gets out, walks back into the house never uttered a word:argh: LOLOL went inside she was sittin there waitn:p :p :p
how the heck can we really yell at em:D

Mine knows better. :D Back in college she was driving my 96 Eclipse convertable. It was a few months old. She was driving because I was way to drunk to drive. Well at a light someone rearends me. I hang out the window in front of a cop yelling at this guy. The other car takes off and my drunk alter ego starts bitching at Beth about how it was her fault. I think at that point she learned how much I like my cars. Probably also explains why she hasn't driven any of my cars since then, and part of why I don't drink anymore.
I actually handled my self pretty well when my landscaper gouged my truck a few months back.

Yes, it really sucks when something like that happens, all i could think was all these years of walking in the wind and rain and blinding snow storms from the farthest parking spot in the mall or walmart for nothing, might as well parked right up in the fire lane...:D

scottstoy said:
Yes, it really sucks when something like that happens, all i could think was all these years of walking in the wind and rain and blinding snow storms from the farthest parking spot in the mall or walmart for nothing, might as well parked right up in the fire lane...:D

Thats funny, when mine got the scratch from my landscaper thats what I was thinking. Minus the snow of course.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back