Viper Edition, 1 of 50

kyle's srt10 said:
WHAT??? I know it's the most rare but it's not worth 80k:burnout:

Exactly. I thought the price was not a little off, but a lot. I would think more like 45-50K, for the right buyer. Maybe if he holds onto it for another 20 years.....

94rt10ohio said:
Exactly. I thought the price was not a little off, but a lot. I would think more like 45-50K, for the right buyer. Maybe if he holds onto it for another 20 years.....
more like 30-40 years.:rock:

I understand the collectors thing, but it would really suck to have this truck and not be able to drive it! I don't think I could!

SWEET!! very nice,but yeah way out there on the price!Thats the one where you had to be a previous viper owner in order to get a ticket to purchase it!

amtrucker22 said:
I understand the collectors thing, but it would really suck to have this truck and not be able to drive it! I don't think I could!

Excatly. That's a fair amount of cabbage (if it brings that much) to pay for a garage ornament.:(

now I'm confused ---isn't that one that should have an automatic..???

No regular cab SRT 10's had automatics. The truck is an unmolested early production SRT 10 in the rarest color scheme. It is part of the heritage and someday myth of the Viper Ram trucks. It's worth more because of it's limited build & low mileage, but I agree, the current price is unreasonable. To me, it's worth maybe $55,000.

cobraken said:
No regular cab SRT 10's had automatics. The truck is an unmolested early production SRT 10 in the rarest color scheme. It is part of the heritage and someday myth of the Viper Ram trucks. It's worth more because of it's limited build & low mileage, but I agree, the current price is unreasonable. To me, it's worth maybe $55,000.
The actual pace trucks had automatics in them. Nascar required it.

I would love to have that truck, as stated pretty expensive garage ornament. If I just won the lotto I would snag that sucker up in a minute:rock:

So how many actual pace trucks were made and where did they go ??

This is a beauty, maybe over priced but not in a couple years. The first SRT10 I ever saw was this version. A guy in my home town has one and Im sure it has less miles on it than this one. He has a garage full of old hemi mopars and 2 Vipers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back