Viper Edition, 1 of 50

#1 of 50.......thats pretty cool!! Like Sancho said, I have to drive my truck.....I gotta feel the power, feel the wheels spin, hear that motor and exhaust...........that shit gets my blood flowing even better than Starbucks!!! LOL

patrick

Payment calculator sez....$1584/month for 5 years. Hmmmm....a couple OT days every two weeks. Interesting........:D

slow91 said:
Payment calculator sez....$1584/month for 5 years. Hmmmm....a couple OT days every two weeks. Interesting........:D

I don't remember WHO said it first... :dontknow:
But it's not a good move to finance a toy!!!:D :D :D

The Itch said:
I don't remember WHO said it first... :dontknow:
But it's not a good move to finance a toy!!!:D :D :D

Damn....I missed that MEMO.......:p :D ;) :burnout:

These were built in 2003/2004 with the smaller Viper engines of about 450 horses ??? The commmmmmmmemorative ones in 2005 are the bigger banana engine with 505 horses..... right ????

I just had to make an account here because I have seen this truck at a car show and it looks amazing! Damn thats a fine truck!

Jordan said:
I just had to make an account here because I have seen this truck at a car show and it looks amazing! Damn thats a fine truck!
we know they are fine trucks that is why the majority of us have them...............anywho welcome

505'sFastestViper. said:
we know they are fine trucks that is why the majority of us have them...............anywho welcome

yes :rock: :rock: ..some are even blown.. :p :D :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Jordan:The link to Hemmings no longer exists..I guess the dealer got tired of paying for it(?). The guy selling it sent me this link to some pics if you wanna check it out. What autoshow did you see this truck at? The guy selling it is part of the viper owners club (ontario?), curious where you saw it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/arafat.nabil/SRT10ViperDaytonaEdition?authkey=WRjsrlvif_k

The owner of the truck hasn't budged, I offered him $65K just to see if he would take it-he didn't.

In case anyone is intersted this is how the original ad on hemmings appeared:

2004 Dodge SRT10, ONE OF A KIND - #1/50 Ram SRT10 VCA Edition - Viper Blue w/ white stripes. Production of only 50 of these limited lottery trucks were delivered in Indianapolis for the Indy 500. A lottery was produced for the Viper Club of America owners and 50 lucky individuals received the opportunity to purchase one of these trucks after there names were drawn. This 2004 is a rare find with only 120 original miles, all documentation, window sticker, build sheet, Daytona 500 passes, and signed by Wolfgang Bernhardt. As time passes this limited edition Ram Truck will become one of the most highly sought after vehicles of it's time. 500hp 8.3L Viper V10 engine with 6 speed manual. This is the # 1 truck and will be the most sought after... $79,999 [email protected] or call Mike Woods@ 519 822-8950

To be honest, before talking with some of the members on here I thought 80K was about right for these trucks, not quite sure now though. But like a lot of guys have said if your not gonna be tempted to drive it it would be a great investment..I haven't convinced myself I can do that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back