Visitation Denied- HELP!!!

Right there with you, I'm currently deployed and ex said she wanted more money to support the kids since I'm not around to help out. I am already sending her an additional $300 on top of the almost $800 child support. I told her i was not going to do that and then she said that i wont be able to talk to the kids. I told her i would contact local authorities to enforce that and then she pulls the next one saying well if i cant pay for phone or internet then it would be my responsibility to find a solution. Got to love the games.
Im in Arizona also, should meet up sometime when i return.

I have been thru this same BS for 10 years now and I have spent well over 10k in attorney fee's. My advice to you is to keep a log of everything that happens down to the minute. I did and still do it and every time I go see my attorney I hand it over and they love it. One good example is to keep all conversion to text messages then email them to yourself and print them out. Attorney's love that. Also if your state allows it, get a tape recorder and start recording her. In my state you can record as long as one person knows it's being recorded. It will hold up in court, I know bk I have used it several times in court.

She can not hold the child from you in any way. The papers say you get the kid and by her not letting you get the child she is rewriting the papers and trust me I have been thru the same thing and she can't do it at all and it will piss a judge off big time.

Don't know how your state works, but she can only ask for more child support every 3 years. She ask for more just bk your gone. She is just trying to piss you off and talk sh**it our her a**.

I feel your pain trust me, but hang in there bk the most important thing is your child. They are smart and they see what all is going on. My daughter is 10 now and she is starting to see that her mom is a big POS and I cant wait for the day when she says "daddy I don't want to go my moms anymore" God I just wish that day would come very soon.

Also your more then welcome to PM if you have any other questions. I get a little pissed about this subject, bk I think it's time the system change and stop looking at dads as more then a pay check. It was said on here that no one on here is an attorney and we might not be. But I will tell you this I have lived with this BS for 10 years and have been to court more times than I would like to say. So I know first hand what can and can't be done. Once again good luck!

Thanks all for the great input and words of encouragement. I agree with pretty much everything that has been said so far. I have been with my girlfriend for a couple months now and this is the first time she had met either of my sons. I am very protective of my boys. I am just tired of all of the BS games. My ex is unhappy so of course she wants to make sure that I am too. It isn't healthy for my son and I wish she would see that. I do keep all conversations to text message and have saved them all. Even though I hate my ex with a passion, I do not want my son to have any relationship problems with her in the future. I know some day he will find out the truth for himself about what his mother did. My oldest (6) son's mother passed away when he was one so he has never really known a mother. I can already see how it has affected him when he sees other kids with mothers. I don't want that to happen to my youngest son. I don't want him to some day look at happy mom and son and think "I wish that was my mother and I"....

Also keep a log on what you spend on the kids with reciepts. Especially medicinne and clothes. Every little thing. Help to have docu,emtation.

Ok what Im about to tell you all is a product of divorce, My Mom and Dad divorced when I was 13 enough about Me. Fast forward to last Saturday. A guy I met in FL 17 years agoand was My peicework Partner had two kids 2 & 5 . the 2 year old now 19 hung himself because mom and dad biccered so much since their divorce 10 yrs ago that he could not talk to either of them over a GIRLFRIEND problem. Being a product Myself of divorce My advice would be "Concentrate on whats best for the child before gettinginto one upmanship & brownie points on the ex" ( by the way thats a 2 way street)

God bless Codi Curth of Ustis Florida who hung himself just this past Saturday at 19 yrs old.

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back