Visual Mod Never Tried Before on an SRT-10

Smokin Hot!!:rock: :rock:

Now for quarterpanels!! We may be able to get close to 4000 lbs!!:D

Wow, what a mod that would be!!

WOW ANT THAT CAME OUT BETTER THAN I EVER EVEN THOUGHT IT WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'M COPYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL

I don't like it at all....

Ok so I am full of shit...just wanted to be diffrnt.:p
Looks great Anthony:rock: Got to look awesome in the sunlight.

NBT said:
I don't like it at all....

Ok so I am full of shit...just wanted to be diffrnt.:p
Looks great Anthony:rock: Got to look awesome in the sunlight.

And it is a sunny day Ken. As soon as I change the belt (to be on the safe side) I will get her detailed and pictures taken in time for high noon.:D

looks great i'v always wanted to do something just like what you did on your hood just in like Flat Black.. but i love the carbon fiber WAy better

OMG I had a blonde moment today. I'm not to type to hide stuff and I like to laugh at myself so here it goes...

After changing her drive belt I closed the hood. It didn't look like it closed all the way so I went to open it. It WOULDN'T open. I tried and tried and it looked like the black plastic just behind the grill came lose and was causing the problem. I must have tried for a figgen hour in the hot sun to get the hood opened but just could not. I began to panic because PCB is less than 24 hours away. I had to do something quick. So I jump in her and drive back to the shop that installed the hood. I told the owner that I just could not get her opened and I wasn't sure what went wrong. Then he said something that echoed in my mind and made me just shut my eyes.. He said.... "Pop the hood!"

So I slowly walk my dumb ass to the driver side to pull the latch and what do you know? It popped right open. I never felt so stupid. This Panama City trip got me on edge. Anyway, I played it off as iff the black plastic behind the grill on the driver's side was lose and it was so he popped in some plastic buttons. :dontknow: And that was my highlight of the day....

Bahahahaha!!!!!!! Sounds like something I would do!!:rock:

Hmmmm... Ft/lbs are the same as In/lbs, right?? :D:D:D

Venom Power said:
OMG I had a blonde moment today. I'm not to type to hide stuff and I like to laugh at myself so here it goes...

After changing her drive belt I closed the hood. It didn't look like it closed all the way so I went to open it. It WOULDN'T open. I tried and tried and it looked like the black plastic just behind the grill came lose and was causing the problem. I must have tried for a figgen hour in the hot sun to get the hood opened but just could not. I began to panic because PCB is less than 24 hours away. I had to do something quick. So I jump in her and drive back to the shop that installed the hood. I told the owner that I just could not get her opened and I wasn't sure what went wrong. Then he said something that echoed in my mind and made me just shut my eyes.. He said.... "Pop the hood!"

So I slowly walk my dumb ass to the driver side to pull the latch and what do you know? It popped right open. I never felt so stupid. This Panama City trip got me on edge. Anyway, I played it off as iff the black plastic behind the grill on the driver's side was lose and it was so he popped in some plastic buttons. :dontknow: And that was my highlight of the day....

See, I knew dumbs weren't always blonde :D ;)

At least you remembered how to start it :rolleyes:

If that hood will take 100 lbs. off the front of the truck it would definately be the best 900.00 mod money you could spend.:rock: :rock:

Antnee, does this company actually build the hood and do you think they would do them with the new Viper louvers?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back