Visual Mod Never Tried Before on an SRT-10

FATJACK said:
If that hood will take 100 lbs. off the front of the truck it would definately be the best 900.00 mod money you could spend.:rock: :rock:

Antnee, does this company actually build the hood and do you think they would do them with the new Viper louvers?

I was wrong about the weight for the carbon hood. It is really 38.5 lbs. I just weighed the OEM hood a little while ago and it came up to around 77 lbs. So then this mod shaved off about half the weight. :eek:Imagine what carbon fenders and doors would do.

Jack,the number to Octane Motorsports where I bought it from in Cali is (916) 366 - 0230. ViS is the name of the mfg. that built it. I'm sure Octane could either answer that question or contact ViS to see if they could. My guess is they could if that had a mold for it. Maybe 6Pakattack could lend his hood to them for a complete mold.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I was wrong about the weight for the carbon hood. It is really 38.5 lbs. I just weighed the OEM hood a little while ago and it came up to around 77 lbs. So then this mod shaved off about half the weight. :eek:Imagine what carbon fenders and doors would do.

Jack,the number to Octane Motorsports where I bought it from in Cali is (916) 366 - 0230. ViS is the name of the mfg. that built it. I'm sure Octane could either answer that question or contact ViS to see if they could. My guess is they could if that had a mold for it. Maybe 6Pakattack could lend his hood to them for a complete mold.

I love his hood, it would only be better if it were carbon fiber.:rock:

FATJACK said:
I love his hood, it would only be better if it were carbon fiber.:rock:

I agree.. When I saw his hood in person I realized that pictures did it NO justice. IMO 6Pak has the best looking hood being that it is more Viper-like. The CF just simulates snake skin.. If the two were integrated.. WHOA..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back