VTCOA Contacts

eddie102870 said:
i wouldnt advise anyone coming in my yard unless invited:D i got a big ass dog and enough ammunition to start a war:D
dont be scared of me,or my dog, be scared of my wife ,BE VARY SCARED:p

blackviper said:
I would have to agree with OCBob or at least make this a members only thread.

as long as that drunk virgina club dont show up im ok lol,,:p

eddie102870 said:
i wouldnt advise anyone coming in my yard unless invited:D i got a big ass dog and enough ammunition to start a war:D
All I'm saying Eddie is that now I have your addy. Well, if I would have had it last week I would have known you were out of town, see my point? And Ironhead, not only would I have known you were out of town, there was a storm and no electric. Was your family there alone? Just some shit to think about guys, it's unfortunately the world we live in.

I also thought about at the very least putting this in offensive, though there are somewhere around 8 or 9 thousand registered users. Still better than nothing I suppose.

OCBob said:
All I'm saying Eddie is that now I have your addy. Well, if I would have had it last week I would have known you were out of town, see my point? And Ironhead, not only would I have known you were out of town, there was a storm and no electric. Was your family there alone? Just some shit to think about guys, it's unfortunately the world we live in.

I also thought about at the very least putting this in offensive, though there are somewhere around 8 or 9 thousand registered users. Still better than nothing I suppose.
I was thinking maybe they could add their SSN.:D :p

if they want my junk they can have it ,,gives me reason to buy more junk ,,

need my SS# here it is 1800eatshit :D

opps who said that

OCBob said:

i hear ya bro. :rock:

If Chanel doesn't bark and lick them out of my yard, there's always the ol' trusty glock!

OCBob said:
Maybe we put it in the supporting members access only!!!!
Greg Helmandollar
48 Union Street S
Concord NC 28025
704-287-5449

FASTFOOD said:
Maybe we put it in the supporting members access only!!!!
Greg Helmandollar
48 Union Street S
Concord NC 28025
704-287-5449

great idea Greg, some may not want there info out there to the open public;)

Thats what I was thinking

LOLOL yeah but he said h was putting money into paypal so that he could get his lil red star:D :rock:

maybe when he gets up and he can chime in:)

OCBob said:
The problem with that is then even the thread starter couldn't see it.
It would just expedite thoes to "contribute" to their home!:rock: ;)

OCBob said:
Guys, don't want to sound paranoid or anything, but I'm not sure how wise it is to post up your home addresses. There are some creepy people out there these days, just hate to see anything bad come of it. I would suggest keeping it to towns only, and posting only cell numbers.
Bwahahahaha - :rock: :rock: :D

OCBOB go ahead and put it in there. I will be a supporting member in a Few once the Paypal adds my money to my account. So move it over there just in case.

SUPERCAR1of1 John T.Hargraves
N.E. Atlanta, Ga.
770-682-1779

(can help most of the time)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back