Was alittle warm today

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
91b48a93.jpg

So how high will this go? :dontknow:

Saw 100 on the Jeep last week. Fortunately it's cooled off a little these past few days. Only got to 90 today.

Today was our company summer party at the beach... Boy it was HOT out.

Thats living in paradise lol

I'm here in Mexico and the weather is about 80 with a light wind and I'm drinking some great tequilla. :rock:

walenator said:
I'm here in Mexico and the weather is about 80 with a light wind and I'm drinking some great tequilla. :rock:

I bet it is quiet as heck there too....since all the Mexicans are in the US....

You guys have got to be joking? Hot? Gimme a break. Previous friday I pulled out the HD and headed over to Twentynine Palms...on the way back temps reached 119F but averaged 115-116F most of the way across the desert. Pulling back into Phx it was 108F..felt like a cool mtn breeze.

98-100F Hahaha! Thats funny!!

Lol! Last time I remember looking it said 111. everytime I see that I have to ask myself why the hell I live in az. Never really have a good answer either.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Arizona have a very dry heat? It's a different heat than you find on the East coast. Here it can be 99-100 degrees and feel like a sauna due to the humidity. You can't just stand outside even in the shade without sweating and drenching yourself. It's miserable.

Someday I'll get out to AZ and see what your heat is like.

We have PSA's to not go outside...but it is usually in January or February...:mad: :mad: :mad:

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Chuck B said:
You guys have got to be joking? Hot? Gimme a break. Previous friday I pulled out the HD and headed over to Twentynine Palms...on the way back temps reached 119F but averaged 115-116F most of the way across the desert. Pulling back into Phx it was 108F..felt like a cool mtn breeze.

98-100F Hahaha! Thats funny!!

Midnight Runner said:
I love the heat, F*** THE SNOW.

Thats because you work at night. so....... STFU!! :aetsch:

Back