Was alittle warm today

Was supposedly going to rain with thunderstorms down here around 4..it just stated hot...Wes n the s.fl people know how the weather people are usually wrong here. I went diving off Ft. Lauderdale today, and it was amazing

When I was in flying today, there were a bunch of boats all up and down the coast. Looked like the ocean was pretty flat.

I went out and got in the truck today and it said 113, as far as how the heat in the desert feels for you folks back east.

When you walk outside, you feel like your eyeballs are on fire, it does not get like that back east, I've been there and know what hot humid is like, us desert folks know what a "DRY" heat is like and believe me, there is no comparision. I mean the first place you really feel the heat is on your eyeballs, they actually burn.

ccfeyh said:
I went out and got in the truck today and it said 113, as far as how the heat in the desert feels for you folks back east.

When you walk outside, you feel like your eyeballs are on fire, it does not get like that back east, I've been there and know what hot humid is like, us desert folks know what a "DRY" heat is like and believe me, there is no comparision. I mean the first place you really feel the heat is on your eyeballs, they actually burn.

Well close your eyes then :D

Yea there were a lot of boats out today and it was really flat today!
The first place you feel humid heat is as soon as you step out the door and take a breath. Not tomemtion just a walk to mailbox and you'll start sweating.lol

Chuck B said:
BRUTALLLLLLLLL! :elefant:

Az is actually pretty varied. I have a second place just outside of Flagstaff only 105 miles away. Its one of the coldest cities in the country and named the city most likely to have snow on the ground on Xmas. Just a month ago I woke up to subfreezing temps.
flagstaff is no where near one of the coldest cities in the country lol....maybe in the state of arizona

ccfeyh said:

Yeah, I actually don't mind the heat out west.... I enjoy Vegas. :dontknow: It's the humidity that really gets to me (I'm a fat ass :eek: :p ).

WE had a little bit of heat here in the desert today, this was taken about 12:30 on my way home from work, it got hotter later, then it rained. Tomorrow is supposed to be about 5 degrees hotter, plus all the humidity from the rain tonight. Should be a lovely day.

hot.jpg

I have a friend in Vegas that posted hers @ 118 at 8:30pm.... Crazy.

Prof said:
We have PSA's to not go outside...but it is usually in January or February...:mad: :mad: :mad:

That's for the old people... :p:p:p :aetsch:

It was 104+ here the other day but humid as hell. I can take the heat but the humidity here is horrible.

I thought it was hot in Iraq until I stopped in Kuwait yesterday!!:eek:

Then when I got to Doha, I realized that 125 with a little humidity thrown in for good measure = instant swamp ass!!!

But, I am one step closer to home!!:rock:

Back