Water Pumps

HV SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a water pump that will flow more water. I've talked to Tony and he's checking but wanted to know if anybodys found a way to keep our engines cooler.

Just got off the phone with Tim the actuall builder at arrow:)

as far as he knows there is no upgradable water pump for the Gen III's

super nice guy btw:rock:

he did mention that it is best to stay with oem gaskets, since they are a mls gasket (mulit layer)

but that he hasnt had or seen any issues with the cooling on the gen III's, so they never addressed the water pump issue at all sir:)

Do you have a problem with cooling?...I have always been amazed at how well my truck keeps temps low....the SRT8 Hemi I had would hit 220 (180 stat) in the staging areas on a hot day......the truck usually stays below 190 (172 stat)...

Its too bad CSR, Mezere (spelling), etc. wouldnt make one for use. It appears like it would be a super easy pump to build.

TNVIPER said:
Do you have a problem with cooling?...I have always been amazed at how well my truck keeps temps low....the SRT8 Hemi I had would hit 220 (180 stat) in the staging areas on a hot day......the truck usually stays below 190 (172 stat)...
My temps can reach 210 to 220 when I'm road racing.
When I took the motor out it showed signs of high heat in the back 4 cylinders close to the fire wall.

HV SRT said:
When I took the motor out it showed signs of high heat in the back 4 cylinders close to the fire wall.
call ask for tim
(248) 852-5151

i even explained to him about yours, he may be able to help, but not sure:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Just got off the phone with Tim the actuall builder at arrow:)

as far as he knows there is no upgradable water pump for the Gen III's

super nice guy btw:rock:

he did mention that it is best to stay with oem gaskets, since they are a mls gasket (mulit layer)

but that he hasnt had or seen any issues with the cooling on the gen III's, so they never addressed the water pump issue at all sir:)
Thanks Tony. Let me know when the coils and PS line are ready to ship. I want a set of red wires with the coils.

HV SRT said:

Yeah, I forgot you mainly road race....constantly running boost makes for a lot of heat....:evil:

Justins electric fan setup would probably help, you can override the auto switch to keep it on and it would do away with the aggravating hydraulic fan. Call Justin and get his opinion.

Last edited:
HV SRT, I know this is kinda out there;) but if you look at the pan under the truck just behind the front bumper there are two holes on each side, fab up an aluminum scoop to pull in air in that area and on the top another to let the air flow back, so that gives a alittle xtra push to get the hot air out.

and take your hood and shim up the back a half inch so that the air from the engine bay area has an escape route, you may even remove the rubber insulator to help

actually running at high speeds you shouldnt run an electric fan it will actually impede air flow and cause temps to rise

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back