Wax preference

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done washing the truck and was thinking bout waxing it too. Just wondering which wax/polish you guys prefer. Was thinking bout just throwing some nano wax on and calling it good. Thanks guys.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Zaino. Most important step, use a clay bar in the prep process...it does wonders!!

What Dave said.

Zaino is great stuff.

And what's this just throwing some wax on it and calling it good shit?:confused: :dontknow:

I've been using Turtlewax Ice. It can be applied in direct sunlight and on all plastic and rubber on the vehicle without turning powdery white. Stays clear. Easy to apply and wipe off. And it's available at Wally Mart or local auto place. For the glass I just discovered Stoner Invisible Glass. I was amazed at how clear the windshield looked. Almost like I could stick my hand through it. That reminds me. I need to wash the truck again.

Last edited:
Used Zaino for a long time, never tried anything else. I bought this Meguiars 3stage kit from CAP. Im very happy with it, most definetly need to do claybar also, youll be amazed!!!

I prefer the wax they call NADS ........ it is from australia :D

05BLACKVIPER said:
nads????i thought thats what it takes to do the job?:dontknow: :D
Yeah, that too. Check out NADS

Seriiously, I thought most folks liked the McGuires. Even I used it once and it wasn't hard, Jerry did it all :D :rock:

I love Griot's Garage products and Speed shine detailer. Easy application and the bugs do not stick to the front as bad.

i used race glaze on my old 4x4 i loved it, cant wait to try the clay bar on the srt:rock: eddie at boomers gtg said its the cats ass, he also said "if you drop the clay, through it away!!"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back