Fastest N/A E/T= TRAINMAN 12.640:ciao:

Fastest E/T= NOWWHAT 11.9:bootyshake:

Worst Drag Racer = SICKNESS TO Funny for words!:star:

Slowest E/T= REDRAMRULES 15.4

Jack's Favorite Truck= ILTEMPRD The Wifes Pick! :dancing:

Mas' Favorite Food = Sharol Cheese cake:top:

Longest Distance Driven = SILVERBACK 1080 MILES:captain:

Last edited:
Correction : Trainman 12.640 Fastest N/A @ 109.22!! I had a blast meeting all the guys ( and Gals) ..... Dinner was INSANE , I'll never be able to show my face again in Logan's Roadhouse!!!

Trainman said:
Correction : Trainman 12.640 Fastest N/A @ 109.22!! I had a blast meeting all the guys ( and Gals) ..... Dinner was INSANE , I'll never be able to show my face again in Logan's Roadhouse!!!

Dude......congrats and please post your mods!!! Thats a killer run!

patrick

Red 2004 RC, MoFo Headers, Magnaflow Cat back sysyem, 170 Therm.,DC Stage II , Volant Ram Air , 4.56 gears, Cal Tracks, Short Hurst Shift handle,Centerforce clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Viper master and slave cyl.( Boomer's kit) and M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials. I leave the line @ 3000 rpm , slight slipping of the clutch, 17 lbs air pressure. I think I need a line lock so I can do a better burn out to heat the slicks. John at M&H said I should be in the 1.6's for 60'. I just need to practice. I do full power shift @ 6000 in each gear. The new clutch setup really made a difference going into 3rd gear, I don't miss any more.

Trainman said:
Red 2004 RC, MoFo Headers, Magnaflow Cat back sysyem, 170 Therm.,DC Stage II , Volant Ram Air , 4.56 gears, Cal Tracks, Short Hurst Shift handle,Centerforce clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Viper master and slave cyl.( Boomer's kit) and M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials. I leave the line @ 3000 rpm , slight slipping of the clutch, 17 lbs air pressure. I think I need a line lock so I can do a better burn out to heat the slicks. John at M&H said I should be in the 1.6's for 60'. I just need to practice. I do full power shift @ 6000 in each gear. The new clutch setup really made a difference going into 3rd gear, I don't miss any more.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to put those in your sig line, thats an impressive list you have there. Congrats again, thats an excellent run and your a hell of a driver. That is one of the lowest ET's for a N/A RC on this site, if not the lowest.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to put those in your sig line, thats an impressive list you have there. Congrats again, thats an excellent run and your a hell of a driver. That is one of the lowest ET's for a N/A RC on this site, if not the lowest.

patrick

and it was almost 90 degrees...............:D

Nowwhat said:
and it was almost 90 degrees...............:D

Your right...........imagine if it was a chilly 50/60's!!!! Either way as someone whom shifts down the track, that is a great time. There are so many ways to screw up your time when having to use a clutch and shift. Fast is fast, but shifting and being fast is really great driving too IMO. (only because I suck at shifting!)

patrick

Trainman said:
What a a blast dinner was!! - Logans was very hospitable to all of us:D :rock: :D

Tainman - they will forgive you :eek: :dancing: :star: :D

Damn 1Fast.... u cant bust balls about time when you wont even show yours bro......fairs fair....he was man enough to say he couldnt run at full showing due to the NOS not getting finished, so you gotta bow down to an 11.9 in 90 deg heat with IM sure his timing retarded cuz he planned to run the NX kit.....:) hows that for a defense......(this is a playful joking comment .....so this doesnt get outtacontrol)....cant wait to see ya run 1fast, your truck looks/sounds impressive.....I think itll be a good test for the title.....:)

The awards were so fun! - It really added a special touch to our day:D Thanks to everyone who worked to make that happen :star:

I really want to thank everyone for working so hard to make this such a great event. Jack and Patrick have the #1 award in my book because without them, we would not have this great place to be :rock:

To everyone that made it, Thank you for your friendship. To those that couldn't, you missed meeting some truly great people. Damn am I tired.

Bill.

I love you all. :star: :star: :star:

This trip made me feel like a young monkey again.:)

I'm really sorry now that I couldn't stick around for the dinner. Some one needs to spill the beans about what happened. Come on Trainman. What did you do.:confused: :dontknow:

Silverback said:
I love you all. :star: :star: :star:

This trip made me feel like a young monkey again.:)

I'm really sorry now that I couldn't stick around for the dinner. Some one needs to spill the beans about what happened. Come on Trainman. What did you do.:confused: :dontknow:
Can you say peanut fight :D :D :D Well maybe it was a peanut toss :dontknow:

They were flying at supersonic speeds in every direction. One member coulda used safety glasses!! :eek: It was alot of fun:D

Silver, I swear I was just thinking about giving you a call to see if the banana mobile made it home safely.... must be monkey ESP....... :dancing:

I was honored to have met you dad:star: :rock:

E-BENZ said:
Fastest R/T= REDSRT007 .026:aetsch:

Fastest N/A E/T= TRAINMAN 12.640:ciao:

Fastest E/T= NOWWHAT 11.9:bootyshake:

Worst Drag Racer = SICKNESS TO Funny for words!:star:

Slowest E/T= REDRAMRULES 15.4

Jack's Favorite Truck= ILTEMPRD The Wifes Pick! :dancing:

Mas' Favorite Food = Sharol Cheese cake:top:

Longest Distance Driven = SILVERBACK 1080 MILES:captain:

I was gonna race my truck, but I did not want to take Mikey's trophy from him :p :p :D :rock: Mikey, you ROCK and I love you man :D

TheSickness said:
I know I suck :D :D :D
I love a sucker anytime!!! :rock: :rock: :D You are even better in person than I could have imagined............. :D :star:

Jerry has started his weight lifting program so he can use you in the midget toss next year :p ;) :D

I will see if Billy will supervise ;)

Begood said:
To everyone that made it, Thank you for your friendship. To those that couldn't, you missed meeting some truly great people. Damn am I tired.

Bill.

I am highly dissapointed....I was really expecting you to be a real midget not a slightly taller one:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back