West Coast GTG Sept 23rd WINNERS

Wifey said:
I love a sucker anytime!!! :rock: :rock: :D You are even better in person than I could have imagined............. :D :star:

Jerry has started his weight lifting program so he can use you in the midget toss next year :p ;) :D

I will see if Billy will supervise ;)
Hahahahha Jerry needs help :D Thank You and I Love you both very much :rock:

Damn, you mean I'm not a midget? Than how did I get that job in the circus? Hey Mikey while you are in AZ. give Shawn a hand and check his rear axle U-bolts, the way his truck looked this weekend I think they may not be tight enough. I am feeling much better this morning, as soon as I get caught up here at work I will post my pics.

Bill.

VPRPWR said:
I am highly dissapointed....I was really expecting you to be a real midget not a slightly taller one:D

ROFL.....Now that's just funny right thar. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Mike...I take it 11.9 was your best time of the day......how much of a variance were u getting? Or were your times pretty consistant? I think your gonna have a real good shot at hittin the high tens with a 150 shot.

Blakewilder said:
Hey Mike...I take it 11.9 was your best time of the day......how much of a variance were u getting? Or were your times pretty consistant? I think your gonna have a real good shot at hittin the high tens with a 150 shot.

within a tenth....each run.....the biggest problem was the belt was slipping and the nitrous plugs.....blah blah....I think a 10.xx at Fontana next month is probable....:D

Nowwhat said:
within a tenth....each run.....the biggest problem was the belt was slipping and the nitrous plugs.....blah blah....I think a 10.xx at Fontana next month is probable....:D
Does this mean 10/28 GTG at Fontana.:rock: :D

Begood said:
give Shawn a hand and check his rear axle U-bolts, the way his truck looked this weekend I think they may not be tight enough.

Bill.
one thing i noticed this weekend was how bad the rc's shook coming off the line.

Nowwhat said:
I'll be there.....Mas what was the final story on your slick...?...are you going to bolt them now...?
Nope I just need to make sure I put a lot of baby powder on the inside of the tire and tube.
I hope to get my nitrous done by then and I am also going to order the viper master and slave.

UNIBOY said:
Nope I just need to make sure I put a lot of baby powder on the inside of the tire and tube.
I hope to get my nitrous done by then and I am also going to order the viper master and slave.

Why run tubes at all....????

RedSrt007 said:
Bolts arnt needed with our wheel / tire setup...Mas just needs to get that baby powder heheh :D :D

If the tires weren't slipping he would not have ripped the stem....either bolts or no tubes.....

Nowwhat said:
If the tires weren't slipping he would not have ripped the stem....either bolts or no tubes.....

Installation problem...whats my excuse, I dont have bolts and I dont spin them..

I think the tube is better just unfortunately I did not know about putting baby powder and the tube stuck to the tire and pulled on the stem.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back