Westcoast GTG (who is staying Sat night for dinner)

I meant where we are going to eat afterwards...

TheSickness said:
Please accept my apology..I had you confussed with the Jr in Diego :eek: I will give you a extra hug when we meet, deal !:D
Whewwwwwwww that takes a load off a me:p :D

xxunleadedxx said:
I suggest Logan's Roadhouse its right off the 99 and relatively cheap. Maybe VPRPWR can vouch for the good time had there.

Hey Bakersfield boy maybe you can check if we need a reservation for this many people. Or since you're a native over there in boonyland what else do you suggest:D

Oh and Logans was good even had a free birthday ice cream months before my birthday:D

jrgnd said:
I meant where we are going to eat afterwards...
Sorry for not responding. I will check tomorrow 1st with Tahoe Joe's and then Logan's Roadhouse.

xxunleadedxx said:
I suggest Logan's Roadhouse its right off the 99 and relatively cheap. Maybe VPRPWR can vouch for the good time had there.
Do you know if Tahoe Joe's and or Logan's has a large parking area?

xxunleadedxx said:
Welcome!!:star: Will you be joining us on Saturday :dontknow: :D

Im smokin a cigar with django if he makes it :D

UNIBOY said:
Do you know if Tahoe Joe's and or Logan's has a large parking area?

Logans has a HUGE parking lot and so does Tahoe Joes but I recomend Logans just because it is right off the 99 (1 block) and for those that will be eating and going back down south this will be easier on them. :)

I made reservations at Logan's Roadhouse for 25 people at 7:30. Directions will be available at the track.:eating: :beer: :D
Mas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back