What do ya think?

BADASS-SRT-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 10 with Tony's venom hood. I went a bit different with the paint. What do ya think.

4.jpg

mySRT.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

untitled.jpg

1.jpg

I sure like it!!!!!!!

Very nice detail work.

Simple, clean and very fkn cool.....

Kudos on a job well done......... Very tasty lookin'...

D

I like it. Is that the one he sells now . Is there a difference i see some say gen one. . That looks good though the red and black

thanks everyone!

I took a risk and I absolutely love the way it came out. The pictures are not the best quality because I took them with my crappy iphone camera but just wanted to share what I did. Here is another pic I forgot to post.
5.jpg

REPOMAN1 said:
I like it. Is that the one he sells now . Is there a difference i see some say gen one. . That looks good though the red and black
Dont know if there is a difference but, it is the most recent one. Gen 2 I believe.

the difference between the gen I and the gen II

a guy in cali did the gen I's, ended up poor quality , basically some came out good, cyalata has one on his truck , some came out bad, the problem was he was adhering the upper an lower parts together all wrong and at the front scoop it would crack

the gen II is made locally, by the same guys that make some of the fiberglass parts for year one restoration, only one guy touches these hoods, hand builds them himself one at a time, made tons of corrections to the molds, and added supports internally everywhere, plus corrected a ton of problems with the way they went together, and increased the thickness of the actual hood, so far to date, no probs with any that have went out, and that is quite a good number as of late

BADASS-SRT- said:
Here is my 10 with Tony's venom hood. I went a bit different with the paint. What do ya think.

4.jpg

mySRT.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

untitled.jpg

1.jpg
that is seriously sweet buddy, glad to see someone finally do that:rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: seriously bud, you mind if I use it on the site?
That is totally fine with me my man.:rock: :rock:
I will be taking some better pictures with a real camera soon but if you like any of these then go ahead.

BADASS-SRT- said:
That is totally fine with me my man.:rock: :rock:
I will be taking some better pictures with a real camera soon but if you like any of these then go ahead.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

when ya get some more send them too:rock:

u notice a difference with the 2 deflectors in the grill taken out?

SRT10SECONDS said:
u notice a difference with the 2 deflectors in the grill taken out?
Daing I really didnt think anybody was going to notice that but to be honest with you I left them out because it looked a lot cleaner to me without them. Now if anybody knows that I am losing power or what not please let me know so that I can put them back on. :dontknow:

Looks good :rock:
My painter was trying to talk me into doing that. I just couldnt picture how it would look and told him just shoot it one color. After seeing that, I think I should have went with the idea of painting the vents black.
Well done :rock:

And Tony, not a single problem with my Gen I :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back