What do ya think?

Yellow venom said:
Wow!!! Looks killer!! Now I really want one now!!
Look Tony, a potential buyer. I think im going to have to charge you some commission lol!!!!!!:dontknow: :D :D :D

Dude that looks bada$$ I love the wheels and the hood...infact if I get a hood that's how I was planning on doing it....just never seen it done.....after seeing yours I'm sure mine woull look great!

There was only 5 non vented produced, someone anderson I think had one for sale if not mistaken, I did have one customer take his and have the body shop fill in the vents,

BADASS-SRT- said:
5.jpg
good lookin' truck!!! :rock:

Nice job man.:rock:

What size Rim tire combo you runnin?:)

SNAKEGUTS said:
Nice job man.:rock:

What size Rim tire combo you runnin?:)
I'm at work right now but if I remember correctly they are 305/40-R24

BADASS-SRT- said:
Daing I really didnt think anybody was going to notice that but to be honest with you I left them out because it looked a lot cleaner to me without them. Now if anybody knows that I am losing power or what not please let me know so that I can put them back on. :dontknow:
You will not lose power, but you will lose aerodynamics. They were for air control at hi speeds.

Bill.

Begood said:
You will not lose power, but you will lose aerodynamics. They were for air control at hi speeds.

Bill.
Thanks for intel begood I didn't think they had a purpose.

BADASS-SRT- said:
Thanks for intel begood I didn't think they had a purpose.
They stopped air from packing up in the engine compartment, probably good for a few MPH in top speed.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back