What do you think of my idea?

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo ive been thinking for awhile how awesome it would be to Rockstar out my truck, RBP diesel performance (RBP = Rolling big Power) makes some great stuff to fit an 06 ram, lowered on rockstar wheels, RBP grill, tips, etc...

What do you guys think? It would be the first ever Rockstar 10 :rock: (i think and hope):rock:

I think it would look sick. I did the same thing with my old commander. I dropped it and through on some kmc rockstars, heres a pic i think they look sick.

Its a commander, this was my old car. It had a 392 stroker motor forged, sts turbo, sheradon transmission and a bunch of other add ons.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I can get all the rockstar stuff, and really liked the wheels, jsut have a hard time with that dang centercap:)
thats what does it for me too every flippen duramax in town has them all the 300s i just see them so much i guess kinda played out inmvho

Theres a few sets around here, but the idea of doing it to a 10 would be something awesome, and when Dom calls it gay, thats just his way of saying he really likes it, cause he likes gay things, so he has to make it sound gay, i dont quite understand it, its a gay thing...

Tony, ill be pm'n you about some stuff sometime :rock:

mgwarrior350 said:
Its a commander, this was my old car. It had a 392 stroker motor forged, sts turbo, sheradon transmission and a bunch of other add ons.
my brother has one 6inch lift and 35s....i call it a liberty and he gets all pissed......so you call it a commander it still looks like a liberty to me:D :D :D :D

Psycho Mythic said:
Theres a few sets around here, but the idea of doing it to a 10 would be something awesome, and when Dom calls it gay, thats just his way of saying he really likes it, cause he likes gay things, so he has to make it sound gay, i dont quite understand it, its a gay thing...

Tony, ill be pm'n you about some stuff sometime :rock:
marty i guess i woud have to see t!!!!

I used to have a set of rockstars on my 04 SRT-10.... I wish I could find my damn pics..... It looked sick tho

I just threw a set of 20" Rockstars on my H2 wrapped in 35" mud grapplers and I really like the way it turned out. Personally I can't see em on a 10. If you do it I would definetly go chrome. The black wheels don't show off the depth of the wheel and the angles around the lips of the rim. IMO the black wheels look kinda plain. I almost went with a black wheel until I saw both side by side. Wait, this isn't an H2 forum is it?

Personally, I think it's a great choice - I am very partial to our SRT wheels. These are really the only wheels that I like on trucks - period!

Now, as far as to how it would look on the 10 - I have no clue! But I do think it would look sweet and unique. Definitely a different direction than anyone has taken their 10 on this forum.

I say - to each his own.... do as you please. Some people may think that it's hideous. On the other hand - some people may think it's bitchin' and you could start a frenzy for these wheels. Either way - the only thing that matters is that you like the way it looks due to the fact that your the owner..

Can't wait to see if anyone has pics with this... Party like a rock, party like a rockstar..... t-t-t-t-totally dude!

VIPER D.N.A said:
I just threw a set of 20" Rockstars on my H2 wrapped in 35" mud grapplers and I really like the way it turned out. Personally I can't see em on a 10. If you do it I would definetly go chrome. The black wheels don't show off the depth of the wheel and the angles around the lips of the rim. IMO the black wheels look kinda plain. I almost went with a black wheel until I saw both side by side. Wait, this isn't an H2 forum is it?

any pics of the H2 with them on?

The Rockstar wheels and RBP (and STRUT) stuff is very popular right now.... it's actually been big on the West Coast for several years and is kinda played out there. But, it would be different on a SRT10. So, if that's what you like, go for it. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back