What ever happen to the OFFICIAL VTCOA

im still around here

thanks for all the kind words

and bill i still have to come see you

the YF has been garaged since woodward cruise

i did not even go to woodward this year i went thurs before

Rolex Dr. said:
no worries Georgia Ken (i remember giving you that name)
i take nothing to heart

between you, Fla.Ken, a Texas i have not had that much fun just hanging out and doing nothing

i did do the notes and they were not the best i will admit I had never taken notes before but there was way too much behind the scenes BS on 2 or 3 sides

like my grandpa always said "a skunk will soon show its stripes"

please do not take that as a shot to you georgia

Jamie...really glad to see you make an appearance... You should frequent more often. Was good meeting you in Houston. I believe that you HAD to see the absolutely most un-organized, confusing, backtalked meetings anyone had ever been involved in.:dontknow: Certainly was for a few of us...that's for sure. Not sure if you got correct information regarding the club formation before you got to Houston either :dontknow: All those months to prepare for a meeting, presentation, phone bridge, hand outs......and all we got... uh....excuses.... "hat chat"...backtalk, no data, and confusion to the people that consist of the "bod".

Just too easy to fillet it... but DAMN we had a great time at the hotel didn't we "gang":beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: ?

Last edited:
NBT said:
Jamie...really glad to see you make an appearance... You should frequent more often. Was good meeting you in Houston. I believe that you HAD to see the absolutely most un-organized, confusing, backtalked meetings anyone had ever been involved in.:dontknow: Certainly was for a few of us...that's for sure. Not sure if you got correct information regarding the club formation before you got to Houston either :dontknow: All those months to prepare for a meeting, presentation, phone bridge, hand outs......and all we got... uh....excuses.... "hat chat"...backtalk, no data, and confusion to the people that consist of the "bod".

Just too easy to fillet it... but DAMN we had a great time at the hotel didn't we "gang":beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: ?
................Looks that way :D Ooops sorry wrong meet LOL:2in1:

Attachments

• kkk.jpg
    kkk.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back