What kind of tires?

HaulinAsp said:
I might have missed this somewhere but what is the speed rating on these Nitto 420's?

The Nitto's are only H rated. Kinda why I'm shyin away from them.

SWIFT said:
It may have something to do with the load rating, since a RC has no payload or towing capacity.

I did a side by side comparo on both tires. Weight rating and load capacity are identical. Only difference is the shipping weight 42 vs 43 lbs :dontknow: :dontknow:. I honestly think they are the exact same tire.

Jeff

I think the difference in tires is the QC has all season tires. Still the same size and everything else. I doubt it matters much.

I have never had any trouble from my Pirelli's and I have over 9,000 miles on them.I will probably try something different when I need tires.BFG's aren't even at the bottom of my list.I would run nearly anything before buying another set of BFG's. tires-easy has some very good prices !!!!!!!!!!

When I was shopping I noted that there were 2 available options in the Nitto style that fits our trucks. One is the H and I wanna say mine are Z but I may be wrong, but they are the high performance tires.

YellowFever said:
The Nitto's are only H rated. Kinda why I'm shyin away from them.

I did a side by side comparo on both tires. Weight rating and load capacity are identical. Only difference is the shipping weight 42 vs 43 lbs :dontknow: :dontknow:. I honestly think they are the exact same tire.

Jeff

I personally have had very good results from BFG, as a matter of fact I believe they make the best DR on the market. I cut a 1.68 60ft on 295/35/18 BFG G-Force dr's with only 270rwhp. My friend cut several 1.5 60fts on his 345/30/18 g-force dr's. Nitto dr's suck total ass IMO. They make a good street tire for the money and should get plenty of miles out of them but dont expect the performance of a higher priced tire.

Eh, I haven't tested my Nittos on anything, hell I can barely break the stupid traction control anyway.... Can't wait for my trip to Boomer's shop

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back