What Oklahoma has done about Illegal aliens

There is no valid argument Roy. Illegal is illegal plain and simple.

"On this site there is Alfredo, Juan, DJ, Eddie, Izzy and a few others that are Mexican" :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And all this time I thought they were Americans:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Are you saying they are not????????:dontknow: :dontknow:

Mikey I think you are mixing apples with oranges;) ;) :p

includemeout said:
There is no valid argument Roy. Illegal is illegal plain and simple.

"On this site there is Alfredo, Juan, DJ, Eddie, Izzy and a few others that are Mexican" :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And all this time I thought they were Americans:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Are you saying they are not????????:dontknow: :dontknow:

Mikey I think you are mixing apples with oranges;) ;) :p
Not at all Jerry....I was simply pointing out that this place houses Hispanic people that remain silent on the issue....By their own choice or maybe outta fear that some of you would turn this into something it's not.....Do a search and you will see what I mean. Every time this issue is brought up bad shit happens to good people. No matter what side of the fence you are posting from. It serves no real purpose other then to separate and divide. There is no answer is there ? The thread is pointless w/o another point of view, you cant speak for Hispanics nor can you actually relate to their plight. You and I are like best friends and while we may share the same ideals it's really hard to have a logical argument on a subject that not anyone here can relate to.....A exercise in futility with a totally fruitless out come.....I don't call this an intellectual debate...more like a Turkey shoot with blanks ;) :D

TheSickness said:
Not at all Jerry....I was simply pointing out that this place houses Hispanic people that remain silent on the issue....By their own choice or maybe outta fear that some of you would turn this into something it's not.....Do a search and you will see what I mean. Every time this issue is brought up bad shit happens to good people. No matter what side of the fence you are posting from. It serves no real purpose other then to separate and divide. There is no answer is there ? The thread is pointless w/o another point of view, you cant speak for Hispanics nor can you actually relate to their plight. You and I are like best friends and while we may share the same ideals it's really hard to have a logical argument on a subject that not anyone here can relate to.....A exercise in futility with a totally fruitless out come.....I don't call this an intellectual debate...more like a Turkey shoot with blanks ;) :D

Mike, as long as we ( Americans) refer to each other as Black, Brown, Whitey, Green, or whatever, we stand divided :( :( :( :( and,

United we stand, divided we fall, and there are factions among us that would like to see just that.

As far as not understanding the "Plight", give me a break paleeeeeze.
I personally have more relatives from different ethnic backgrounds than most,
however, they also refer to themselves as Americans and are proud of it.

The point is illegal is illegal and that is the subject which needs to be addressed, not skin color, nor place of origin or birth.

Oh, they are calling you on isle 13;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

TheSickness said:
Maybe an illegal will come by and post up then Roy ;) :D Because this argument is one sided w/o proper representation. Since when did the Land of the Free become isolationist ? You know as well as I that if the Gov really wanted to stop the problem they would....It's all Bullshit Roy, is the problem really worse now, then say in 1984 ? Nope.....same deal....It's being used as a political hot potato is all.....Nothing will be done until the people want it done..........Period :nurse:

Hello, Oklahoma just did.

It a bill to stop illegal aliens from being a drain on the tax dollars.

Your taking way too personnal.. A state budget and services cannot predict how much is going to get spent of services to citizens that are not legal.:dontknow:

Illegal aliens aren't just people from central and South American countries, there is also a problem of people coming from Asia and other countries as well.

Now if other states in the union decide to follow suit, so be it. But at least our elected official here in Oklahoma are doing something instead of just waiting on the Federal government.

Come down to it, a State runs most everything within its borders.

If you would like to start your own state, and make your own laws, go for it and will ship all the illegal aliens to you.

I would like to know why immigrants do not attempt to become legal entrants into this country. Maybe we make it too difficult. I know, it is really hard to believe that our government would ever make anything complicated (LOL). I know first hand that our government turns a blind eye to illegals. I have seen letters from the IRS to illegals using falsified social security numbers. These letters accompany their tax refund checks!!! The letter simply says they need to get a valid SS# for next year. They still get the tax refund for god's sake! How's that for BS.

My uneducated guess is that our gov't. makes it too difficult to apply for legal immigration, therefore, people choose to come here illegally. We should make it very simple to apply for work visa or citizenship and then clamp down hard on those that do not apply. If it were easy to apply, only those that know they will be denied (probably because of criminal backgrounds or the like) would enter illegally and we could get tough on those individuals.

One thing is for sure. Illegals are not taking jobs that American's want. We need these people in that way. It isn't so much a matter of charging more for fruit. We would have to pay more for almost everything. Restaurants employ illegals, production lines do it too, wharehousing, manufacturing, janitorial, and the list goes on and on. These are jobs no one else wants to do and it isn't just because of the money. We are not willing to do the dirty jobs. White folks would rather stand on the corner and beg for money than do those jobs. How many illegals do you see begging for money or homeless? You don't see it because they are willing to take a job, any job.

My post if you cared to notice did not contain a quote from your original post did it ! My post was directed at Mr. Ed's post...I am not missing anything and it is you who is taking it personal. I also stated that I am not in disagreement with the post, I am however in disagreement with Ed's post...It was he who brought a certain race into the argument, not I....So before you attempt to dissect my argument learn how to read sir :D

includemeout said:
Mike, as long as we ( Americans) refer to each other as Black, Brown, Whitey, Green, or whatever, we stand divided :( :( :( :( and,

United we stand, divided we fall, and there are factions among us that would like to see just that.

As far as not understanding the "Plight", give me a break paleeeeeze.
I personally have more relatives from different ethnic backgrounds than most,
however, they also refer to themselves as Americans and are proud of it.

The point is illegal is illegal and that is the subject which needs to be addressed, not skin color, nor place of origin or birth.

Oh, they are calling you on isle 13;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D
You are right on the first part Jerry and that is my point in all of what I posted, thanks for getting it ;) :D However having relatives and friends that are of different races and backrounds means nothing....You are not an immigrant, therefore you can't actually place yourself in their shoes can you ? None of us can really that is my other point that you in your infinite wisdom helped me make :D Why would anyone want to come here ask yourself that question ? The answer is the very same reason why we all our ancestors came here in the first place. Illegal is illegal you are right. Chris from AZ seems to get it and some others have hit upon it....Our Gov will never abolish it because it makes them to much money.....Especially when whites continue to support candidates that propagate the problem.

Hillary will change it!

That should generate some new blood here!

Prof said:
Hillary will change it!

That should generate some new blood here!
Hillary if elected will never see the end of her first term Roy......She will prolly get assinated....Just my feeling not a fact , nor am I planning on doing the job LOL But this country will regret putting her in charge of anything....Mark my words ;) :D

Hillary scares me. Although, so do most of the candidates. It is such a shame that we elect our officials based on their ability to speak and the amount of money backing them which pays for the marketing to get their message out. Our politicians have become actors. Funny enough, many actors are becoming politicians. Unfortunately, "We the people" are mostly sheep and the sheep herder is the television. Baaaahhh

TheSickness said:
You are right on the first part Jerry and that is my point in all of what I posted, thanks for getting it ;) :D However having relatives and friends that are of different races and backrounds means nothing....You are not an immigrant, therefore you can't actually place yourself in their shoes can you ?

Nope not an immigrant, however, after seeing my Aunt( an immigrant) and Uncle return to Panama due to the persecution and discrimination( even after attaining US citizenship) I do have a good idea! It was nearly a decade before they returned.

None of us can really that is my other point that you in your infinite wisdom helped me make :D

Why would anyone want to come here ask yourself that question ?

Mostly and an unwillingness to clean up their own corrupt country IMHO

The answer is the very same reason why we all our ancestors came here in the first place.

If my memory serves me right the Pilgrims and others came here mostly to avoid Religious Persecution. Then their was this Great empty expanse of a country that needed to be populated (at the expense of the indigenous people) so a bunch of fat rat industrialists could make fortunes at their expense (still going on today)

Illegal is illegal you are right. Chris from AZ seems to get it and some others have hit upon it....

Our Gov will never abolish it because it makes them to much money.....Especially when whites continue to support candidates that propagate the problem.

Yep , see above, nothing has changed, except it is Not just the Whiteys any more, it is a composite of scum bags.

Are we getting any closer to an agreement on this matter????????

Damn, they want you back at isle 13:D :D :D :p ;) ;)

ChrisAZ said:
Hillary scares me. Although, so do most of the candidates. It is such a shame that we elect our officials based on their ability to speak and the amount of money backing them which pays for the marketing to get their message out. Our politicians have become actors. Funny enough, many actors are becoming politicians. Unfortunately, "We the people" are mostly sheep and the sheep herder is the television. Baaaahhh
Wanna see scary ...Did you happen to watch the debates last night....Romney looked like a Buffoon, Huckabee is an Idiot, Paul is just just Fkn scary period....More like a Ross Perot knock off.....Thompson befuddled and outta the loop and Guiliani waffles back and forth and speaks in circles. Not one question posed was answered with any clarity except for McCain on Torture....hand fed questions and they all struggled.....The Republican party may as well throw in the towel, they have lost before they have begun :( Cant say i am fond of any of the Dem's either....It's like they are all very stupid people :dontknow: :D

includemeout said:
[/B]

Yep , see above, nothing has changed, except it is Not just the Whiteys any more, it is a composite of scum bags.

Are we getting any closer to an agreement on this matter????????

Damn, they want you back at isle 13:D :D :D :p ;) ;)
Only getting nauseated further :D :p

Thanks to Bush, no Republican is electable this time around. Mark my words. The next president will be a Democrat.

TheSickness said:
Hillary if elected will never see the end of her first term Roy......She will prolly get assinated....Just my feeling not a fact , nor am I planning on doing the job LOL But this country will regret putting her in charge of anything....Mark my words ;) :D

One thing to remember is that she/we do not control our country, the Central Banking establishment along with the Federal Reserve does.:mad: :mad:

The Presidency is just a representative of the puppet show.:( :( :(

It is all about control of the masses.

Last edited:
Don't insult our fine trees. He is made from a mixture of recycled garbage, cocaine, weed, and alcohol.

ChrisAZ said:
Don't insult our fine trees. He is made from a mixture of recycled garbage, cocaine, weed, and alcohol.

BWhahahahahahahahahahahah:D :D :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :nurse:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back