What Oklahoma has done about Illegal aliens

Sickness I understand your point. Most of our ancestors were immigrants once, however they are all Americans and most of the immigrants wanted to be... americans. I can't say how angry it makes me when they show mexicans burning the american flag all the while screaming that they should be allowed to be here and have rights and protection under the constitution. And yes I singled out a race, but in that case mexican flag by mexicans.

I recently moved from a town with lots of hispanic immigrants... from several different countries. Some are great people and hard workers. But the hispanic gangs are by far the most violent and most violent crimes can be traced back to them. Seems like most of the illegals have NO respect for our laws. Also try to go to the hospital for an emergency... full of illegals there for a cold. My tax dollars are paying for that. And I can't get looked at for something that's actually remotely serious.

Miami is another high crime city where most are committed by immigrants, and its getting worse not better.

Yes they do jobs that the vast majority of Americans won't do. Yes many of them are trying to make a better home for their families. My problem is the crime and economic drain that comes with the rest of them. If I were a legal hispanic immigrant I would be up in arms about the reputation that the bad ones give to the rest. Where are the legal immigrants??? The only ones I see are supporting the trash that doesn't deserve to be here.

Joe

TheSickness said:
But this country will regret putting her in charge of anything....Mark my words ;) :D

I do agree with you on that Sickness.
Her Live in husband 8 years were bad enough. It got so bad in the military, that they had to have mass formations to give everyone the riot act due everyone total dislike for the turd.

God, or whoever, help us!!!!!!

(he no longer my commander and chief, so I can now voice my opinion)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back