What would you buy?

Wifey said:
Dammmmm, you should work on a used car lot. Got a gold chain??? ;) ;) :D
why you interested in a "stock" SRT-10 truck...i know where one is at... and just for you a lovely red color, quad cab less than 500 miles:D ...chain is silver BTW

MUTT said:
why you interested in a "stock" SRT-10 truck...i know where one is at... and just for you a lovely red color, quad cab less than 500 miles:D ...chain is silver BTW
Sorry, QuadCabs are for groceries and people who can't shift.... ;) ;) ;) :D :p :p :D

Hey Mutt, that sounds like a good deal on your Dad's GTO, I wish I had extra money but no can do.:(

Bill.

MUTT said:
my dad's 66 GTO---$4500 already has a disc brake upgrade, 2 motors-389 and 326(why), all new stainless steel brake lines, new rear springs, plus more...real GTO car, NOT a clone. Would leave you $25,500 for restoration.:D

Hmm...this could be a possibility...

MUTT said:
lets be honest denise, you aint the average girl:D
Don't tell anyone OK ;) ;) ;) :D

MUTT said:
my dad's 66 GTO---$4500 already has a disc brake upgrade, 2 motors-389 and 326(why), all new stainless steel brake lines, new rear springs, plus more...real GTO car, NOT a clone. Would leave you $25,500 for restoration.:D

Can you PM or e-mail e some pics.I am VERY interested in that. :D

mopower1958 said:
Something like these!!!:rock: :rock:

Not really my style. I am looking to do something more like a Chip Foose vehicle. Basicly use todays technology (new high HP crate engine, trans, all disk brakes, AC, electornics, leather, etc.) and package it in the old muscle car style.

The thing that gave me the bug is a 69 Camero Convertible that Foose did and is for sale on page 78 of this months duPont Registry. The unfortunate thing is they want $295,000.

i know where three e body dodges are in panama city,fl dont know if they are for sale but i can check. 2 cuda's and a challenger. all are in primer. i doubt youll be able to do any car for 30k ive got 25k in my challenger and i only gave 5500.00 for it and im still not done. unless you do a lot of work yourself. any half decent paint job will be 5 grand or more cause they will need to take it to the metal to get it right. my paint shop said they had 70 hours in mine just to get it in primer and it had never been hit.

i bought a 1973 blazer bout a month ago as my next resto project,now all i need todo is go pick it up!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back