what would you do?

dead end cruiser said:
the ol lady said you should do the trade.... he does want to trade this vette for one of these trucks :D
Did he get spanked by one our trucks:D Or his he just bored with the vette?

well unless you plan on building up your 10 and slapping chevys in the dirt i would trade it :burnout:

if the vette is a clean well kept car he could have f-ed up the motor and just trying to dump it :dontknow: just a thought

Did you notice that most of the votes to trade no longer own their 10's or have never owned one.....:dontknow: :dontknow:

I see vetts all the time only time i see a ten is when we have local GTG.

Now what year is the vett and what would you owe on it . What other engine work has been done to it and how many miles.

hahaha I'm deffinatley keeping the truck for sure. The vette is an '02 with 20,500 on it, all he has told me so far is that it is equiped with a pro charger. He said he is going to shoot me some pics in the next couple weeks. he doesnt want it because it is too low to drive here on the island so it just sits over there on the mainland getting no attention, he wants the truck because it sits a little higher with all the balls. and i retract my earlier statement it does not put down 685 at the wheels, 533 is the real number to the pavement. but if any one is interested you can pm me and i will let him know. it's nice being the only srt on island i get all the looks and comments all the time but it would also be nice to cruise with some one who can keep up!

not for an 02 Z06...motor must not be built on it...if its not its a time bomb

the vette is an 02 o no way would i trade then

:D i was thinkin it was a new zo6

yeah and 533 is not that appealing to me any way...... the one thing i like about this truck like i tell every one who asks, is that it is a big bulky rig, because at 130 if you drive this thing into the bushs god forbid chances are you may suffer a small scratch and a bruise.... do that in a vette and well........ im sure you have seen pictures... I drive wrecker here and i had to tow a quad cab hemi out of a tree at the end of a quarter mile straight away... the tree is still standing to this day and is about 4' round and the truck hit the tree at about 100, the front end was blown apart but the interior was still mostley intact and the driver well he got a band aid.... did the same tow with a mustang in the same spot.... same senario and all 4 passengers either got reconstructive surgery on there faces, broken bone or skin graphs....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back