Where can i get these viper badges???????

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100_0447.jpg

anyone???? person or vendor???? thanks

Black1 said:
I'm sure Steve can make them for you. :dontknow: SLH Motorsports (in the vendor section). :)

You think they are stickers? I thought they might be real badges:dontknow:

FerrariTruck said:
You think they are stickers? I thought they might be real badges:dontknow:

Yep, I've seen one of those in person... It's a 1996 special edition (affectionately called "Ketchup and Mustard" :eek: )..... Those big yellow "badges" on the side are stickers. :)

Black1 said:
Yep, I've seen one of those in person... It's a 1996 special edition (affectionately called "Ketchup and Mustard" :eek: )..... Those big yellow "badges" on the side are stickers. :)

Sure I go with the Red and Yellow theme and people laugh me out of the zoo. I get called Ronald McDonald, kids throw fries at me, the Weinersnichel car is chasing me down, fat people on a diet give me dirty looks etc..etc.... You show a Viper with the same color scheme and then it's affectionately called Ketchup and Mustard.:dontknow: I don't get it.:D

AnnaGradCeremony2266b.jpg

AnnaGradCeremony2259b.jpg

I hungry, anyone got a cheeseburger?

haha the kid in the background is scratching his head.. trying to figure it out:dontknow: j/k brad

SrtBrad said:
You show a Viper with the same color scheme and then it's affectionately called Ketchup and Mustard.:dontknow: I don't get it.:D

It could have been worse.. They could have had some fun calling you Bradonald's...:laugh: All you need now is for Justin to powdercoat your valve covers snake skin green and intake that light orange for secret sauce..

the limited edition Viper is called the "McViper" is was a very low production option in 96 the badges are decals. There are many vendors that can make you the same badges for a few bucks its just vinyl.

SrtBrad said:
Sure I go with the Red and Yellow theme and people laugh me out of the zoo. I get called Ronald McDonald, kids throw fries at me, the Weinersnichel car is chasing me down, fat people on a diet give me dirty looks etc..etc.... You show a Viper with the same color scheme and then it's affectionately called Ketchup and Mustard.:dontknow: I don't get it.:D

AnnaGradCeremony2259b.jpg

I hungry, anyone got a cheeseburger?

BRAD I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THAT HARD IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WELL PLAYED SIR! WELL PLAYED!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
100_0447.jpg

anyone???? person or vendor???? thanks

We could make them out of vinyl or probably out of the same material we make the dash plaques and steering wheel emblems out of if you want a mmore 3D look to them. I'd have to look and see if there is that color combination available. Alteratively I might be able to do it out of billet aluminum and get them powder coated...

Yeah I would like em to have a somewhat of a 3D look to em. I currently have the JMB yellow ones but would like some that look a lil more 3d and authentic. I would like them a lil bigger as well. If they curve even better cause i would like to cover up the antennae hole with em'.

FerrariTruck said:
Yeah I would like em to have a somewhat of a 3D look to em. I currently have the JMB yellow ones but would like some that look a lil more 3d and authentic. I would like them a lil bigger as well. If they curve even better cause i would like to cover up the antennae hole with em'.

Lemme see what I can figure out. What size would you want them to be? Do you want Sneaky Pete or Fang?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Lemme see what I can figure out. What size would you want them to be? Do you want Sneaky Pete or Fang?

I'm thinking maybe like a 4.5"by4.5" with the 3rd gen fang..

FerrariTruck said:
I'm thinking maybe like a 4.5"by4.5" with the 3rd gen fang..

What if we did it like these only with a Fang emblem VS Sneaky Pete? It would have a black background though. The only other way we can think of to do this would be to do it in two pieces (one the center Fang logo and the other would be the outer edge/border around it) out of yellow plexiglass (which we have in stock) with two sided tape on the back and let you put them in place in two pieces.

I'm game for either one, if either appeals to you...if not, we'll keep brainstorming around here...

Attachments

• IMG_8395.jpg
    IMG_8395.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back