Who drinks what?

Ketel One or Effen Vodka on the rocks with a lime, Shiner Bock, Zeigenbock, Stella Artois, Grolsh, Becks, St. Pauli Girl...you get the picture

Tequila : Patron,Cazadores

Scotch: Buchannan

Beer: Bud Light & XX with the occasional Corona

WizzySRT10 said:
Scotch (Johnny Walker Gold and a few others), Crown Royal & Crown Royal Special Reserve, Jack Daniels, and I don't drink much beer. I'm weird I can drink more hard alcohol then beer and actually feel better when I wake up.

We had all figured out the "..weird...":elefant: part son.;) :p :D :rock:

My liver is on strike for at least a month.

Pretty much stick with beer now... Bud Light... but do like most all beer's .:rock: LandShark (Thanks Jake:rock: )
Blue Moon ain't bad either... it's a Wheat...brewed by Coors.

Used to be .... Crown Royal & Ice or Soda... and will still hit a mixed or two if the time is right. Long Islands are great. (Thanks Shawn:rock: )

The wife and I do like to crack a bottle of wine on occasion.

Port Wine with a Cigar (cooler months only)

Stinker said:
C-16 with a hit of NOS, and mobil 1 on the side:D

Dont laugh Stink I used to do NOS from Redi-Whip cans when i wuz a kid
Then I became Mickey Mouse:rock: :elefant:

I seldom drink much,but I like Miller Genuine Draft,Coors light,Miller High Life,Miller Light.For the "hard stuff" I prefer Jack Daniel's over anything else that I have ever tasted.Mixes very well with Full Throttle energy drink !!!! :rock:
I mostly drink water and iced tea.Must be a pussy :dontknow: :p :D

NBT said:
My liver is on strike for at least a month.

Pretty much stick with beer now... Bud Light... but do like most all beer's .:rock: LandShark (Thanks Jake:rock: )
Blue Moon ain't bad either... it's a Wheat...brewed by Coors.

Used to be .... Crown Royal & Ice or Soda... and will still hit a mixed or two if the time is right. Long Islands are great. (Thanks Shawn:rock: )

The wife and I do like to crack a bottle of wine on occasion.

Port Wine with a Cigar (cooler months only)
I'm surprised you stopped drinking long enough to type this post!:D

moosehead and kokanee for beer, and my own recipe of a drink called franks cottage, which contains vodka, sourpuss, watermelon scnapps, and sprite

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back