Who has the fewest posts of the older members?

nycstev said:
There was a guy from 06 that posted last month I think. It was his first post
letting us know that he sold his truck! Forgot his Screename:)

Exactly right, Steve... I remember him....

His first and last post (were made) all at the same time......:congrats:

Good memory....

D

Django said:
I can't tell if you're being called an ugly piece'a shit (and an) asshole, or an asshole who's (specifically) an ugly piece'a shit.....:dontknow:

Commas are tricky things......

D
Mike is a good man Timmy....Little known but I have posted about him before a few times....He just ain't to brite :D :p He's a left dial short of a full Etch-a- scetch :marchmellow:

Django said:
Exactly right, Steve... I remember him....

His first and last post (were made) all at the same time......:congrats:

Good memory....

D
yea but I still cant remember his fucking name:confused:

stop picking on me

SrtBrad said:
I've recently seen some members who just got into the triple digits in posts that have been around a lot longer than I. Maybe this thread will bring out the shy posters.:dontknow:[/quote
Alright dude cut it out I know where you live!:bootyshake::trytofly:

TheSickness said:
Oh look brunch at the AARP diner is over....Look what the cat drug in :marchmellow:
Yes the brunch was great,cream corn,cream chicken.because you know us old guys need a soft diet.:D :p ;)

Brat said:
Yes the brunch was great,cream corn,cream chicken.because you know us old guys need a soft diet.:D :p ;)

I ain't even gonna TOUCH that one.............. ;)

D

TheSickness said:
Apparently food is not the only thing soft round them parts LOLOL :D

Only You would know Mr. 2 mm :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :p :p ;) Ah , Well Roy might also :D :congrats: :congrats:

amtrucker22 said:
How about this guy that just posted last night:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=500754&postcount=26

Member number 318 with 6 posts

Alberta-SRT said:
Guilty as charged, but I don't feel as bad since I noticed Snakebit joined the same time I did and only has 6 posts.

LOL, first post in a long time last night and suddenly I am in the spotlight.:D

I check this site out several times a week and really appreciate all the expertise and insight from everyone here along with the laughs provided by some of the funnier posts, but most of my online time is spent at the Harley site in my signature. As is the case with many here, I have developed several close friendships there over the years, tend to spend quite a bit more time riding and dinking around with the bikes than the truck and also was a moderator there for some time, therefore the reason for more time spent there and the low post count here.

I tend to echo Serpent's comments and still feel pretty much like a newbie to the Viper truck world compared to what you guys have done to your trucks. It's tough to contribute much to the threads about all the great mods you're all doing when all I've done is a drop-in Green filter. :eek: :dontknow: But it's still great to know where you can come to to get answers about anything related to our trucks . . . . and know you can jump in whenever you feel like posting again, no matter how much or little you've participated in the past. :rock:

Im on here all the time, but for short amounts of time. Most of the time before the wife starts bitchin, God love her! I mostly read laugh and learn, and drool over 505'sfastest's turbo truck. I dont know him or Justin, but I love those guys!!!
Rock on, and I cant wait to see the truck on tv!!!

I like how this thread brought out soo many little shy trolls. Oh and Mikey too. Mikey, you aren't posting as much as you usually do either, yet you still topped 18k posts.. :dontknow: How DO you do it?

Venom Power said:
I like how this thread brought out soo many little shy trolls. Oh and Mikey too. Mikey, you aren't posting as much as you usually do either, yet you still topped 18k posts.. :dontknow: How DO you do it?
Took a month off and I feel invigorated...Kinda like a giant douche to the system :eek: :D

TheSickness said:
Took a month off and I feel invigorated...Kinda like a giant douche to the system :eek: :D

WOW, I would have gotten the hint with a good colon cleanse reference, like fiber rich Metamucil to the system.. But I guess you made your point the SICKNESS way..

Venom Power said:
WOW, I would have gotten the hint with a good colon cleanse reference, like fiber rich Metamucil to the system.. But I guess you made your point the SICKNESS way..
There can be only one :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back