Who has the fewest posts of the older members?

I joined last year, 30th of August. Nearly 1 year and 750 odd posts. I love this place. I've joined tonnes of forums and most I never go back to after 1 or 2 posts, just no vibe, ugly layout and some are just utter shit. I am a member at cuda-challenger.com and my forum, these are the only 3 I go to, back and fourth through all of them looking at new posts and posting replies, it's a vicious circle.

Forums are as much a part of today's car hobby as car shows, swap-meets and drag racing. ;)

Wifey said:
Only You would know Mr. 2 mm :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :p :p ;) Ah , Well Roy might also :D :congrats: :congrats:

You have delusions of grandeur about me!

If I am nothing I am small! Or maybe the other way around...

Prof said:
You have delusions of grandeur about me!

If I am nothing I am small! Or maybe the other way around...
Your ability to think and reason, makes you as large as a tent mountain... to me.:) welcome back

What a nice comment!

In return: May nary a spec of dust ever fall on your SRT 10, I am going to ask for a suspension of Brownian Movement within ten feet of your truck.

Prof said:
What a nice comment!

In return: May nary a spec of dust ever fall on your SRT 10, I am going to ask for a suspension of Brownian Movement within ten feet of your truck.
WOW! Somebody who really understands me!.... I hope that doesn't sound too selfcentered:dontknow:

Last edited:
nycstev said:
There was a guy from 06 that posted last month I think. It was his first post
letting us know that he sold his truck! Forgot his Screename:)

That was BUCKETHEAD

This was his 1 and only post:
37 year old disabled vet loses job after job and has to trade in srt to survive. At least I lived the dream for a year and a half. My ability to shift has gone downhill and even have not ridden my bike in over 2 years. I have 2 pages of bad back MRI and the goverment say's it's normal aging. In a years time I've started using a cane on and off and just wanted to say, enjoy the dream while you can...please remove my membership

I'm an early member and gotta be low...let's see???

doneo said:

Well Hello!

Have not heard from you since the MOPAR Nationals...

Folks who don't know...most beautiful and evilest sounding truck around...especially with the cut outs open!

doneo said:
WOW! Is it really you? Your truck was unofficially voted (by me) at the Nat's "The best of the Bunch"!! Hope all is well with ya.

This thread is quite cool..............so many old screen names that I remember but thought they had left the house!!! Good to see we still have lots of em around.:rock:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back