Who here is stock?

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the modding going on, I have often wondered what members on the forum still have stock trucks. I mean, technically speaking I guess mine isnt even stock. I have the K&N drop in air filter and its lowered. Other than that, it is stock. But compared to some of you animals on here, I consider mine 100% stock. I dont mean any disrespect to those of you that are modding, I just wanted to see where my group of stockers are.

I think Stinker's is stock . . . ?

Seriously? I can't think of one that isn't even slightly modded in some way shape or form . . .

everybody at least needs to flash and deleat the cats

I know of three stock trucks around town. And ViperJeff is still stock minus the custum paint job, if that counts.

Wifey is pretty stock. I think she has a x-metal shifter installed and that is it. Not for sure though.

Stock will be worth more someday:confused: But who likes stock anyways:dontknow: :rock:

Ahh... Stock but in the shop for some add ons (bolt ons). So I guess she's losing her virginity (although i thought that happened on the 1st burn out).

My door handles are stock.

Stock!

My truck, gentlemen, is still stock. will be stock for a while. only because it is in steinbach and i am in edmonton.!!! Right down to the paper air filter . I have alot of catching up to do this summer!!!! I put 2000 miles on her since august! gonna need tires to pass inspection.

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
Asking owners of a Viper powered truck "who is stock" is like going to a Paris Hilton party to look for a virgin...:dontknow: ;)
That's funny right there:D I'm not stock, but have kept all of my stock parts. I could take it back to stock in less than a day.

mine is totally stock except for the tinted windows but I have a few items that need installed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back